“Breakfast”

Farmacy Cafe
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We had the French toast. I was given o filled with peanut butter, one with baccon and one with jam. I liked the peanut butter one the best

Visited July 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Quick Eats”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The was in a rush that morning a stopped in at the Farmacy. I order the oatmeal with berries to go! It was decent. I asked for butter and the server looked at me funny like my request was preposterous! LoL Overall I was satisfied!

Visited May 2013
Nipomo, California
“Caters to odd orders!”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I'm not always received well when I order odd things, but food allergies don't allow me to eat just everything. They didn't flinch with my odd order, just made it, delivered it, the help was very cheerful!

Visited April 2013
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Attached to the Padre Hotel. Good hearty breakfast (I had the full breakfast sandwich) set us up for the day. Recommended.

Visited March 2013
Bakersfield, California
“Farmacy Cafe”
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I love the Farmacy Cafe for a quick breakfast or lunch. They are always very friendly and quick. The food is consistently good, and the inside of the Padre is gorgeous. Also, the coffe options are good and the spiked coffees are definitely worth it.

• Visited November 2012