The room was nicely appointed with a comfy bed. However, for some reason there were an abundance of flies in the upstairs hallway and even several in the room. Had no idea we'd need a fly swatter. Also the toilet ran all night and the key would not work on one of the side doors to the parking lot even though they made several new ones for us. I was going to report the leaky toilet upon check out, but waited five minutes and no sign of a desk clerk. So only minor problems but not great service at the desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield is a comfortable retreat, ideal for visitors to Sequoia National Park and other popular area attractions. From this convenient location, you can reach Buck Owens Crystal Palace, the Kern County Museum, California Living Museum, Mesa Marin Raceway, Famoso Raceway, and many other points of interest in minutes. There are eleven restaurants within a 5-mile radius of the hotel and shopping opportunities available at nearby Northwest Promenade. Take a refreshing swim in the indoor pool, or relax in the spa, after working out in the convenient on-site fitness center. Enjoy free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hairdryer, and much more in each spacious guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bakersfield
- La Quinta Bakersfield
- Bakersfield La Quinta