We chose this hotel because of their pet policy and because of the Trip Advisor ranking. We stayed at multiple La Quintas (1 night each) during a long road trip (in order from best to worst: Santa Clarita, Bakersfield North, Las Cruces, Flagstaff, Fort Stockton) and this was one of the nicer ones. Lady at the front desk was very nice and did a great job. The breakfast was pretty typical of La Quinta. Coffee at all La Quintas is terrible. Good value for what we needed after a long day of driving. The location is pretty isolated up there north of the city.
Their grounds were rather sparse for dogs to take care of their business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield is a comfortable retreat, ideal for visitors to Sequoia National Park and other popular area attractions. From this convenient location, you can reach Buck Owens Crystal Palace, the Kern County Museum, California Living Museum, Mesa Marin Raceway, Famoso Raceway, and many other points of interest in minutes. There are eleven restaurants within a 5-mile radius of the hotel and shopping opportunities available at nearby Northwest Promenade. Take a refreshing swim in the indoor pool, or relax in the spa, after working out in the convenient on-site fitness center. Enjoy free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hairdryer, and much more in each spacious guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bakersfield
- La Quinta Bakersfield
- Bakersfield La Quinta