La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North
US$105
US$147
US$143
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskindoor poola pet friendly hotelroom was cleandel tacoclose to the airportwould recommend this hotel to anyoneeasy accessnice hotelplace to staywafflesking suitefree breakfastgreat stopnice breakfastparking lotwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We picked this hotel because of the indoor swimming pool, which was nice because the pool open from 8am-11pm. The kids swam after the nice free continental breakfast which had fresh cut fruit. No pet smell for a hotel that excepts pet in every room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Thanks to the positive reviews I saw here, I tried this place and was not disappointed! Stayed here on an overnight business trip. Conveniently located just off the highway and close to the Bakersfield airport, and surprisingly quiet.

Pleasantly surprised to find my room had both a microwave and small refrigerator (which included 2 complimentary bottles of water), plus free WiFi. I had a bottle of wine with me but no opener, so I asked the front desk, and they had one!

Bed was a bit lumpy, but I had a choice of 5 pillows (!) of various thickness and softness, so was able to find a good pillow for me (not just the giant marshmallow kind). Room was spacious and very clean. Usually I expect the odd stain or two on the carpet, especially at a "value" hotel, but not here! Freshly vacuumed and no stains anywhere.

Bathroom nicely prepared, but just the bare minimum amenities: soap, shampoo, conditioner.

Got to breakfast on the tail end of it, so missed out, but saw that they had make-your-own waffles, various cereals, pastries, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage. But there's a Denny's next door, and I discovered Denny's has added a number of delicious healthy options to its menu.

Overall, this is a very good hotel choice for a quick stopover, and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ArtsnSciences
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Staff was extremely friendly & efficient. Room was nice & clean. Would stay again, but feel it's important to potential guests with pet allergies to mention that hotel is very pet friendly. All pets were well-mannered, but I encountered four dogs in either the lobby or elevator in my single overnight stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Renee S
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel. As usual I look for advice on Trip Advistor and I was not disappointed. Very clean, good size rooms, good breakfast in the morning. Easy freeway access. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank turlock1
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is our second stay at this hotel. The rooms are nice. My husband is disabled and needs a roll in shower. The shower was well designed and actually had a nice shower head, which most roll in showers don't. The property is also adjacent to a Subway, Starbucks and Denny's, which is handy at the end of a long day. The breakfast is good, and dogs are allowed at no charge. I also really appreciated the internet help the Frank at the Front Desk! We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends