My wife and I travelled to the States for a 3 week vacation and we had booked the La Quinta Inn & Suites as our first arrival hotel. We were so impressed with the staff and cleanliness, that after our trips to Vegas, when we returned to Bakersfield, it was a natural choice to book in for our last 3 nights before going onto our next destination. The staff (Missy and Frank) were helpful and went out of their way to be accommodating for our needs. The room was excellent and well furnished, with a comfortable bed, clean and fresh. Toilet and bathroom was to a high standard and overall the whole room, complete with refrigerator, microwave, television and free wireless internet meant that this hotel for us scored a big 10 out of 10!
Location wise it was perfect for Bakersfield, and it was quiet and peaceful at night. Within a stones throw you had a few choices of eateries, and a gas station just on the corner. What we liked the best (sad as we may sound) is that the hotel still permitted smoking in some of its rooms, but these rooms were kept so clean and tidy, that you did not feel that the hotel did not care for smoking guests. They had an indoor pool which sadly we did not use, but will do next time I'm sure, and a downstairs business lounge where people can use a printer and print documents if needed (again free of charge).
There was nothing that we "liked the least" so we would happily recommend this hotel for any visitors going to Bakersfield. My only note to management which is purely an observation from a "technical person" is that the computers downstairs had no anti-virus software installed which for their own safety they should really implement. Apart from that minor note, everything else was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield is a comfortable retreat, ideal for visitors to Sequoia National Park and other popular area attractions. From this convenient location, you can reach Buck Owens Crystal Palace, the Kern County Museum, California Living Museum, Mesa Marin Raceway, Famoso Raceway, and many other points of interest in minutes. There are eleven restaurants within a 5-mile radius of the hotel and shopping opportunities available at nearby Northwest Promenade. Take a refreshing swim in the indoor pool, or relax in the spa, after working out in the convenient on-site fitness center. Enjoy free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hairdryer, and much more in each spacious guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bakersfield
- La Quinta Bakersfield
- Bakersfield La Quinta