We stayed four nights during the Independence Day weekend for a family reunion. Comfortable stay that gave us some privacy. Later took the grandsons to Knotts then two days getting home. Three crappy hotels for the price of a Marriott not available. What the boys liked best from our trip was the Marriott swimming pool. Even beat out Knotts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up each day at the newly renovated SpringHill Suites Bakersfield with the Sierra Foothills of the San Joaquin Valley as your backdrop. Featuring innovative suites with separate spaces for working, relaxing and sleeping, our Bakersfield, CA hotel provides a refreshing break from the ordinary. Luxurious bedding, free Wi-Fi and kitchenettes with mini-refrigerators, coffee makers and microwaves make our suites feel just like home for business and leisure travelers. In our new lobby, enjoy a free breakfast with fresh choices. Whether hungry for eggs with local salsa or Greek yogurt and oatmeal, guests have a variety of options. For some relaxation after a busy day, head to our Bakersfield hotel's indoor pool, outdoor spa or state-of-the-art fitness center. During downtime, visit nearby Kern River for a fun rafting tour or Famoso Raceway for an exhilarating NHRA-sanctioned event. Book your stay at the freshly renovated SpringHill Suites Bakersfield today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Springhill Suites