Stayed here for one night with my wife and kids (ages 11 and 9) while travelling from Vegas to San Francisco. Though the room wasn't huge, the space had been used wisely with a living area and kitchenette taking up one end, and the bedroom and bathroom taking up ther rest. The beds were comfortable and the TV had the usual kids channels which was handy. There was plenty of storage space for clothes and luggage. The bathroom was not spectacular but did the job admirably. The pool was a bit small but we had it to ourselves for most of the time we were in it so that was fine. We ate at a near-by steak house which you can walk to in 5 minutes. After being in the car for 4.5 hours, that was a big bonus. The food was very good (I had the best burger of the vacation). The buffet breakfast did not have the variety we are used to in Europe but had enough variety to cater for everyone. The fresh waffle maker was a bonus although our 9 year old realised quickly that his eyes were bigger than his belly. The hotel was not busy so I couldn't comment on noise levels. The air con unit in the room was a bit noisy but white noise does have the bonus of blocking out any other noise. We all slept well so that must tell you something. The staff were few and far between but were friendly which is what matters. All in all, I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up each day at the newly renovated SpringHill Suites Bakersfield with the Sierra Foothills of the San Joaquin Valley as your backdrop. Featuring brand new innovative suites with separate spaces for working, relaxing and sleeping, our Bakersfield, CA hotel provides a refreshing break from the ordinary. Luxurious bedding, free Wi-Fi and kitchenettes with mini-refrigerators, coffee makers and microwaves make our suites feel just like home for business and leisure travelers. In our new lobby, enjoy a free breakfast with fresh choices for a hearty and healthy start to the day. Whether hungry for eggs with local salsa or Greek yogurt and oatmeal, guests have a variety of options. For some relaxation after a busy day, head to our Bakersfield hotel's indoor pool, outdoor spa or state-of-the-art fitness center. During downtime, visit nearby Kern River for a fun rafting tour or Famoso Raceway for an exhilarating NHRA-sanctioned event. Book your stay at the freshly renovated SpringHill Suites Bakersfield today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Springhill Suites