Best Western Plus Hill House
US$112
HIExpress.com
US$147
US$142
All reviewsmexican restaurantamtrak stationrabobank arenaconvention centerattached restaurantwafflesroom was cleandowntown bakersfieldpleasant staygreat place to stayparking lotair conditionerlong drivecontinental breakfastroad tripnice poolone night stay
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My Wife and I were involved in a motorcycle accident and while I was discharged from the hospital four days later. My wife would spend another ten more days. The staff at Hill house was made aware of the situation and could not bend over backwards far enough to make my stay as comfortable as possible. Knowing I was still injured and fully booked on up coming Convention weekend, they somehow was able to find me a suite. Thank you Hill House Staff from Amanda and Garry.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Perfect location from Rabobank arena. Quick check in and a comfortable, clean hotel to stay at. Good breakfast buffet that includes waffles, eggs and sausage. My family attends a convention at Rabobank yearly and we try to stay here. Only a five minute walk to the arena.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Good location. Room and hall way had a funky smell. Internet a little slow, but got better. Overall, a good value. I was here for business. Saw many work trucks, so it must be pretty good. Fitness room could use some attachments for the weight machine. Fitness room was small, but functional.Breakfast good, but inconsistant. ( lack of yogurts, bananas,etc)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Clinton D
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Very nice hotel. The staff was very excellent especially the manager. She did everything she could for me during my stay. The rooms were always clean and the bed was very comfortable with a variety of pillows

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed over night after seeing Ron White at the Rabobank arena. It's across the street and down one block. (Closer than if we used the event parking) The grounds are nicely maintained. The staff at check in, breakfast & check out were all very professional and courteous. There is a Mexican place next door but we used the trip advisor app and found a great place 3 blocks away. Nice to have free parking and be able to walk every where. Breakfast was eggs, sausage, muffins, coffee, juice and waffles. Much more than I thought they would have. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Will definitely be staying here again!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple