“Good price, convenient location”

Super 8 Bakersfield/Central
Ranked #32 of 63 Hotels in Bakersfield
Belen, New Mexico
“Good price, convenient location”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I was just passing through, and booked this location online. It was very convenient since it was on Route 99 and that was exactly where I needed to go to continue my trip in the morning.

I arrived prior to the check in time by 30 minutes. This was not a problem. The staff at the counter were courteous and, noticing that I had a cane, upgraded me to a handicap room. The room was comfortable and clean. The bed was not lumpy and there were adequate pillows. There is a Wendy's restaurant right next door, so it was convenient to get a quick bite before turning in for the night.

The only possible complaint I could have was that that free WiFi bogged down as more people checked in, eventually getting so slow that it was not even worth trying to get on. Other than this very minor problem I had a wonderful visit, and would stay here again when passing through.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Morro Bay, California
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The hotel was average. The bed was comfortable and it was in a good location . The continental breakfast was sad, no fruit, a waffle maker but no waffles. The room was inexpensive and suited our purpose for one night. For a short trip, I would stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8motelbakersfie, Webmaster at Super 8 Bakersfield/Central, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments, and I’m glad to see that you will stay with us again if you’re in the area again. I’m sorry, however, that we failed to exceed your expectation. We satisfy so many people, but we understand if a clean, comfort room in a great location that comes at a great price isn’t enough for a better rating. Still, we look forward to having you with us again.

Hotel Manager
Kamloops
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Just exactly what I expect in a moderately priced room. We were just spending the night in the midst of a long journey and wanted a quiet, comfortable sleep. That's what we got.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Guest,

I’m so glad were able to meet your needs. We focus on customer satisfaction above all else, so I’m very glad you were completely satisfied. Most guests find our combination of convenience, amenities and value very appealing, and I’m glad it worked out for you. We look forward to having you with us again sometime.

Hotel Manager
Travellers also viewed these Bakersfield hotels
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Travelodge Bakersfield
#34 of 63 in Bakersfield
Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - Chester Lane
Howard Johnson Inn - Bakersfield

Been to Super 8 Bakersfield/Central? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Bakersfield/Central

Property: Super 8 Bakersfield/Central
Address: 901 Real Rd. Rt. 99 & California Exit,, Bakersfield, CA 93309-1003
Region: United States > California > Bakersfield
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #32 of 63 Hotels in Bakersfield
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Bakersfield/Central 2*
Super 8 Bakersfield, CA is 2 diamond AAA approved property. Super 8 Bakersfield, CA easily reachable from north and south highway 99. Downtown Bakersfield CA Hotels located near major attractions such as robobank & convention center, kern county museum, walley plaza shopping center and many more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Bakersfield/Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Hotel Bakersfield