“great room, great service, great value!!!”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bakersfield
Ranked #15 of 62 Hotels in Bakersfield
southern california
“great room, great service, great value!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2009

I would say I have been more than pleased with the service I received at this hotel. I travel on business to Bakersfield and I now make this home base. The 2 room suite is such a great bargain that I don't even consider any other property. The Front desk staff are some of the most accommodating I have ever encountered. Truly a pleasure to deal with.

I ordered room service as well. (yes they have room service at this Holiday Inn.) It was REALLY, GOOD. Much better than I expected!!! I was too tired to leave and let's just say I am glad I didn't bother. They took great care of me and were quick and courteous.

I just want to thank the staff at the Holiday Inn for their kindness and look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
4 Thank denngrimm

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Polish first
Travellers also viewed these Bakersfield hotels
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bakersfield Central
SpringHill Suites Bakersfield
SpringHill Suites Bakersfield
#11 of 62 in Bakersfield
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bakersfield

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bakersfield? Share your experiences!