Regency Inn and Suites
US$153
US$77
  • Pool
Walnut Inn & Suites(West Covina)
US$79
US$80
US$70
US$110
US$97
Grand Park Inn(Baldwin Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
Aqua Inn Motel(El Monte)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We booked this room on expedia and when we entered our room we killed a a roach and it stank like old pee ... this is the worst place ive ever stayed in i went to get some clothes out my bag there were more roaches so we went to frount desk an the china man was rude and laughing at me ... i was able to make him see things my way afterthreatening him with cops and health dept ...NEVER STAY HERE ...

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Joseph N
Reviewed 3 April 2014

When me and my boyfriend first entered the elevator to go up to the third floor we noticed there was some weird stains on the mirrors they had in the elevators. Then when we got to the third floor we just felt the weirdest vibe, there was pounding from one of the rooms, loud music, there were hookers, the hallway ALONE had a weird dingy smell. Then when we finally entered the room it smelled like PISS, the carpet look disgusting (I didn't even want to take off my shoes) and the more I anylized the room the worse it got. The walls had stains that looked like fecal matter, the restroom was so disgusting my boyfriend didn't even want to touch the toilet to flush it.
And as if the loud pounding, hookers, and disgusting room wasn't bad enough, I walked out to the balcony and saw that the next building next to the hotel was a rehab facility!!! So finally we get ready to leave and as we were walking back to the elevator I felt unsafe and like someone was watching us. Also when we leaving someone actually came out to see who (me and my boyfriend) was leaving. And when we were back into the elevator to leave my attention wasn't on the weird stains on the mirrors, my attention was on the bullet shot holes the were beneath the mirrors.
Never will I ever go to that hotel not even if the paid me to stay, my best advice is to just go to motel 6 across the street.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Michellemicheals
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Stay out of this hotel! Looks filthy! Smells filthy! This place should be closed down. Booked a room in this hotel for one night via hotel.com for a total $74. Total ripoff! I will never use hotel.com ever again. Horrible experience! I tried to ask for a refund but they won't allow it.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank banyuhays
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We booked a nonsmoking "suite" with a jacquizzi and a king bed. Normally its 80 but they gave us a deal for 70- which was extremely nice of them. Walking to the room, we passed a really "cracked out" looking couple in the hallway complaining that they shouldnt have to pay the person renting the room if theyre just going to get high for 20 minutes. Horrible images of what goes on in these rooms. As soon as we arrived in the room it smelled like cigarettes. Also, the curtains and sheets look like they are from the 1920's. Dingy looking everything. My boyfriend had to kill two bugs: a cricket and beetle. we brought our own sheets and pillowcases because we read previous reviews. when I removed the sheets, I found a hair. so gross. we wanted to utilize the jacquizzi but I didn't trust it was clean. so we bought a bottle of rubbing alcohol to pour all over the tub to clean it. when we wiped it down with the white towel it picked up some brown grime. super freaking gross. the movie channels are okay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Better after changing hotels twice. Clean. The bed was actually made. There was a 32 in tv. And clean towels. For the convenience, it was jyst what we needed for the moment. It was in a decent area. And the staff even allowed us to check out the room before booking. All in all. I'd come back if was in need of a cheap hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013