“Great hotel”

Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Baldwin Park
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Nice clean hotel. Friendly service. I decided to extend my stay a night as a result. Sizzler, mex, McDonald's and Asian food within walking distance. Used it as a springboard for Disneyland and universal. About a 30 min drive to each if you miss traffic.

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed here one night in a 2 queen room on the 4th floor. We were in town for a Dodger game and it is relatively close. Clean, quiet and updated. Convenient to the freeway and dining options nearby. I booked this on Hotwire and got an amazing price. I think we'll be going to another game this season and I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We chose this hotel based on the proximity to our cousins house. We were there for a family reunion. We were pleasantly surprise at how nice the hotel was. And we got a very good rate for it too-worth every penny! We had several rooms and they were all very nice and clean. The lobby is quite impressive. The staff were very nice too. We would definite stay here again if ever we should be n the area again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My teenage daughter and I stayed at the Courtyard LA Baldwin Park hotel on June 30th for one night. The hotel and our room were excellent - very comfortable beds, very clean, good room size and great flat screen television. The free WiFi and A/C worked well; did not experience any issues. Oddly, the hotel is located adjacent to Home Depot; however, there is a Sizzler Restaurant, McDonalds, Starbucks, and other restaurants nearby. There is even a Walmart across the street. Staff is friendly and check in was quick and efficient. Definitely would stay here again in our next visit.

Room Tip: Higher rooms had less noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I stayed here for a few times, just write up something this time for the hotel.
It was a good hotel, just off I-10, not far away from Pasadena. I visited my friends in Pasadena, and thought to stay by myself. So this is the hotel. Most hotel in Pasadena were expensive, this was a 10-15 min drive, OK to me.

Checkin was fast and friendly, the hotel was nice, and large room. I had a great sleep here every time. I don't think the highway was bad. The hotel was clean too. So will stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I read the unfavorable ratings on this hotel. I didn't find any of the problems that the reviews identified. This is a high risk hotel directly on I-10. Naturally common sense would tell you to get a room AWAY from the highway on a high floor. I was on the 8th floor in a corner room and had no noise. Water pressure was fine and the air conditioner was cold. The bed was comfortable. The staff at the Bistro were wonderful and always helpful. I experienced no problems here. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I lucked out on a smogless day and had a direct view of the mountains. Mountain View not guaranteed... depends on the Smog and Santa Ana winds. The only problem is that there are no good restaurants close to the hotel.

Room Tip: The higher floor the better. A room AWAY from Interstate-10. Corner rooms are oversized.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank usndoc
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I stayed here a couple of nights with family and had no problems. The hotel is very nice and the room had everything we needed. It was clean and everything was in working order. There are plenty of nearby restaurants and even a Home Depot if you get the urge to buy some power tools and build something. :) The staff is good and you are right by the freeway, so you can get around town easily.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Comfort Suites Near Industry Hills Expo Center
Pacific Palms Resort
Pacific Palms Resort
#1 of 1 in City of Industry

Been to Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park? Share your experiences!