“Good hotel in Baldwin Park”

Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Baldwin Park
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Hotel is very clean with a beautiful lobby. Room was very pleasant and the bed was comfortable. I like the coffee shop/breakfast place in the hotel, and there is close proximity to shopping and restaurants. The Guadalajara Grill next to the hotel is excellent.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Did not have high expectations for staying at a Courtyard. I know the remodels to the "smart lobby" has not been great at other locations. I was truly impressed, however, with the entire stay. From the beginning, the front desk agent was friendly, professional, and hospitable. I thought it was a fluke. However, over my 5 nights, I was continually surprised by the level of professionalism and respect from ALL the staff. Everyone either greeted me by my name or "sir". I really was not expecting that. Food was decent for what it was and the room was very comfortable. Very pleased with this Marriott experience and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Request a "quiet room" and they will do their best to honor that.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Nice clean hotel. Friendly service. I decided to extend my stay a night as a result. Sizzler, mex, McDonald's and Asian food within walking distance. Used it as a springboard for Disneyland and universal. About a 30 min drive to each if you miss traffic.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed here one night in a 2 queen room on the 4th floor. We were in town for a Dodger game and it is relatively close. Clean, quiet and updated. Convenient to the freeway and dining options nearby. I booked this on Hotwire and got an amazing price. I think we'll be going to another game this season and I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We chose this hotel based on the proximity to our cousins house. We were there for a family reunion. We were pleasantly surprise at how nice the hotel was. And we got a very good rate for it too-worth every penny! We had several rooms and they were all very nice and clean. The lobby is quite impressive. The staff were very nice too. We would definite stay here again if ever we should be n the area again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My teenage daughter and I stayed at the Courtyard LA Baldwin Park hotel on June 30th for one night. The hotel and our room were excellent - very comfortable beds, very clean, good room size and great flat screen television. The free WiFi and A/C worked well; did not experience any issues. Oddly, the hotel is located adjacent to Home Depot; however, there is a Sizzler Restaurant, McDonalds, Starbucks, and other restaurants nearby. There is even a Walmart across the street. Staff is friendly and check in was quick and efficient. Definitely would stay here again in our next visit.

Room Tip: Higher rooms had less noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I stayed here for a few times, just write up something this time for the hotel.
It was a good hotel, just off I-10, not far away from Pasadena. I visited my friends in Pasadena, and thought to stay by myself. So this is the hotel. Most hotel in Pasadena were expensive, this was a 10-15 min drive, OK to me.

Checkin was fast and friendly, the hotel was nice, and large room. I had a great sleep here every time. I don't think the highway was bad. The hotel was clean too. So will stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina
Pacific Palms Resort
Pacific Palms Resort
#1 of 1 in City of Industry

Been to Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park? Share your experiences!