Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Banning
US$77
US$79
US$73
US$118
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmorongo casinobathroom wallpaperfront deskmicrowave and fridgean overnight staylittle thingsroom was cleanbreakfast barfresh fruitwonderful staycomfortable staylos angelesone night stayupon checkhiefreewaycabazon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2010

We stayed here on Oct.30 and 31. Staff was wonderful. Breakfast was sit down and order and if it's under $20 you only pay a dollar. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Only problem we had was on the 2nd day we came back to our room to find the key didn't work. We had said we were staying for 2 nights, but they only had us down for 1. Our stuff was still there so wasn't a big deal. Would certainly stay there again.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2010

This is a new hotel, it even smells new. Very friendly greeting upon arrival. The rooms are clean, spacious and attractive. A nice sized bathroom with combo shower/tub. There is a 32" flat screen TV with a good selection of channels. I found the in-wall air conditioning to be a bit noisy, but otherwise the room was very quiet. I would suggest asking for a room at the opposite end of the building from the 10, which runs about 50 feet from the southern end of the hotel. They also offered free wireless, which worked quite well. They had a nice breakfast with both cold and hot options. All in all, we had a very good experience.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2010

They are new, but have new limited flush toilets in the rooms that wake up the whole floor anytime someone flushes. The foot sounds and voices bleed through horribly. We will never stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Investorshm, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Banning, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2010

Thank you for taking the time to send us your opinion of your recent stay. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Banning evaluates all reviews and immediately implements changes to resolve any issues that may have occurred. We have taken your input into consideration and can assure you that the issue mentioned has been resolved. The ownership and staff at The Holiday Inn and Suites Banning looks forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 19 January 2010

The Holiday Inn Express in Banning is a very nice, new hotel. I stayed there on business (halfway between a late evening meeting and a early morning meeting). It appears to very new, but the hotel is clean, new, with spacious rooms. Having a full hot breakfast in the morning was really nice too. I'd recommend it for anyone who happens to be in the area. As an aside, however, why would you go to Banning? The only issue I had was that the thick curtains did not close (so there was only a privacy curtain), so I got the light from the parking lot into the room all night.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2009

Had an issue with payment, staff could not find a solution, nor did they seem too interested in resolving it at the desk. General Manager Sachin Bhakta also seemed uninterested in my issue. While in the lobby I called the Guest Relations 800# and they seemed a little more helpful but situation still not resolved. My issue has now escalated to a Sr Case Mgr.

ISSUE: ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO PAY WITH A PREPAID AMEX HOTEL CARD. I DIDNT THINK I WAS ASKING FOR TOO MUCH. Apparently this is way too much for the staff to grasp and because of staff error (dollar amount of card needs to be entered prior to swiping the card) I was not able to use the card. I mentioned it to her and she said it didn't need to be entered so card was declined and she said she couldn't reswipe it.

I will never stay at a Holiday Inn (Express or otherwise) due to this poor customer service. Hotel staff needs to have proper training and know what they are doing/talking about before working the front desk and causing guests to fall victim to the hotel's errors.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda B
Investorshm, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Banning, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2010

The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Banning would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The ownership and staff have discussed your comments and have implemented proper procedures to ensure that the issue mentioned has been completely resolved. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Banning prides itself on exceptional customer service and we look forward to your next stay when travelling to the Banning California area.