“Always the best!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Palm Springs, California, United States
“Always the best!!”

Love Guy's:
Best bread, best fresh salad and best Lasagna ever. Service is always excellent. Thank you Umberto and family and staff. I come to guy's at least once a month from the Palm Springs area and it is always worth the trip..

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Doug G

Palm Desert, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian food I've ever had!”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

The food here is amazing, and I love everything on the menu. Every time I come I can never decide what to get because every option is delicious. The portions are huge, and definitely enough to take home with you. I go here all the time, and I always feel like part of the family when I walk in the door. I'll for sure keep coming! :)

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Nina K
Palm Springs, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Still as great as I remember”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

The best food, homemade like Noni's! Because we live down in the desert we are only able to get to Guy's every few months. We met there last week for a family dinner and it was still the best. The quality has not changed a bit since my last review. The Pizza we all shared was amazing, as were all of the dishes my family and I ordered. Even the kids - picky as they are- cleaned there plates. Just to top it off, drinks are mixed just right and beer is ice cold. Keep it up Guy's!!

• Visited August 2012
California
“Good italian soul food”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Good size portions, tasty food, family style atmosphere reminds me of eating at someones mothers house

Visited November 2011
Dewey, Arizona
“Dissapointed!”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Spaguetti with oil and garlic no flavor even after asking for extra sauce, just a pile of no flavor boiled spaguetty with no fresh but grocery store garlic, and no salt. I asked for one meatball (2 dollars) , didnt cared about. No water was ever offered althought waitress was nice. Price of spaghetti alone regular bread was the same as the meal with salad or soup and garlic bread, what was the difference I asked myself. Will not stop again and dont recommend, i can do better at home, guess always have big expectations when married to a chef and traveling on business

Been to Guy's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!