“The suite is just right for a couple, a great...”
other travellers have booked this property
We have 2 apartments on the bottom level of the house to the left.
Pool available for guests to use.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
We have 2 apartments on the bottom level of the house to the left.
Pool available for guests to use.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
s0raya17
Quito, Ecuador
“The suite is just right for a couple, a great place to stay”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We were very lucky to find this apartment. It is very cozy , and fully furnished and with everything you need to feel at nome.
The location is perfect, not that it is only just a few steps away from the ocean but in a beautiful, amazing, wonderful beach,
I am from Ecuador and had never visited this part of the country and was amazed by the grandness of the place and all beaches nearby.
I think it is a great place to stay, if you want just to relax, its perfect, and it is also a place to kitesurf, I don´t do it, but it does seem to be a great adventure.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: about the property, it had everything as new; and the beach in Santa Marianita is beautiful
Liked least: can´t seem to find a thing to say
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
Management Response
14 Feb 2016
It was fantastic to meet you! You were great guests and I love that you got to know this part of Ecuador. I hope we cross paths again sometime, Soraya!
Jean-Mari...
Gatineau, Canada
“Great suite and great location”
Reviewed 25 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed 2 weeks at the end of September. Santa Marianita is a georgious and quiet place only 20 minutes from Manta. The weather was wonderful everyday of our stay. The apartment is well equipped, including air conditioning , high speed internet, direct TV and access to a laundry room. The Queen size bed is comfortable and the appartment was in perfect order. The apartment is facing the Pacific Ocean and provides a great view of the bay of Santa Marianita. It is at a short walking distance from Don Willy restaurant, an excellent traditional Ecuadorian restaurant. I would recommend their shrimps (Camerones), particularly the camerones con vino, and the Camotillo frito, a local speciality. The area is very quiet during the week and get a bit more activities during week-ends, with between 20-30 kitesurfers doing their show. It is georgious to watch them while drinking a beer at the bar of the kitesurf school. The owners, Sydney and Miguel, are very nice and always eager to help.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Management Response
14 Feb 2016
Thanks Jean-Marie! It was a pleasure to have you and your wife stay with us.
Owen B
Elko, Nevada
“My Secret Paradise”
Reviewed 16 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Every month I get a week off of work, and every month I go to this marvellous place and enjoy my week to the fullest. I stay at this vacation home without fail (something I have done for almost 2 years). I fell in love with Santa Marianita from the first time I went there in 2011 and I can't even count how many times I have visited since. There is something so comforting yet unique about this small fishing village. The owners of this home are humble and down to earth, and take great care of their guests and the property. The suites provide everything I could ever need and I feel completely safe here. If something comes up, or if I have any questions, the owners always happily help me. I will continue staying at this residence until the day comes that I have my own home in Santa Marianita!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The people, the beach, the cleanliness of the apartment.
Liked least: Nothing.
ChrisHenr...
Saskatoon, Canada
“What more could you want?”
Reviewed 20 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

The place was AWESOME! It had everything we needed - plates, towels, cookware, FANTASTIC internet, cable with lots of movies, air conditioning, and the owners were SO helpful. The apartments are new, clean, and very modern. The owners set us up to go on a fishing trip which was an experience I will never forget. The beach itself was gorgeous - nice and quiet but also with restaurants with local food (the seafood was so fresh and delicious!) They are now finishing up an outdoor area that will have a pool for the guests... it's beautiful. I will definitely be returning.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort of the apartment, and generally being in Ecuador!
Liked least: That I had to leave!
Travelling group: Friends
LaurieBea...
Manta, Ecuador
“My Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in January 2014

I stayed in Santa Marianita for about a year while I was building my house in Ecuador. I didn't want to live in Manta as I'm not big on city life - and I found exactly what I wanted in Santa Marianita. It's peaceful and quiet and only a 15 minute drive to the city. The house is beautiful, clean, and close to the beach. The community of Santa Marianita is friendly and has a nice blend of locals and expats. I miss the mornings when I woke up to see whales jumping in the ocean or groups of dolphins playing right in front of the house. I recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a peaceful vacation outside of the city but with all the amenities that one is used to.

Liked best: Location.
Liked least: Nothing!
jojosotsk...
Lethbridge, Canada
“Heaven on Earth in Santa Marianita”
Reviewed 14 August 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This little gem is located right on the beach overlooking the ocean. The owners are Canadian's who are now permanent resident's of Ecuador who are extremely helpful in guiding you to the best sites in the area. A $10 Taxi ride will get you into the vibrant city of Manta or be adventurous and take a ride on the back of a truck with the locals for $1! Hostels and Kitesurfing right next door with a fishing village just down the beach to experience how the locals live. As a single girl, traveling solo, this is the place to stay for comfort and safety with all the conveniences of home. Breakfast/lunch/supper available on the beach at many of the local restaurants. Friend's for life is what you will find in the heart of this wonderful community.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Opening the front door and having the ocean in front of you 24/7.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
Brock E
“Vacation”
Reviewed 7 August 2015 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I have been to Santa Mariano's twice and both times I stayed here, the owners are fantastic! nice and cozy place to stay, overlooking the beach you are only a 3 minute walk away from awesome breakfast at the donkeys den and lots of restaurants on the beach, felt very safe there, left the patio door open every night and in the mornings during certain months you can watch the whales breach right from your patio door! Would recommend staying here!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing