“Very good reasonably priced hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Beaumont
San Diego, California
“Very good reasonably priced hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stayed at the Rodeway Inn on the night of August 9, 2013. We found the room to be as nice as more expensive hotels we have stayed at over the years. We were concerned about dog smells but found the room was very clean and comfortable and free of any animal odors. The general manager, Bob, was very professional and kind and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable. We would very definitely use the hotel again and highly recommend staying there.

Russ H.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Russell H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

I absolutely recommend Rodeway inn in Beaumont. We were planning to stay for only 1 night, but we were so content with our stay in Rodeway Inn that we decided to stay for 2 nights. The service was amazing; general manager Bob Chaudhari is very kind and helpful. The room was perfectly clean, we slept really good on the beds and the breakfast was the best breakfast we had so far – and that all for such a cheap hotel.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank R S
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

The hotel was great.. Very good, large room for good price.. The room has everything you need including ironing, hairdryer, microwave, refrigerator, tv, a table and chairs.. Also there's a swimming pool and the breakfast is very good.. Furthermore the guy from the reception is an absolute sweetheart who will do anything to make your stay comfortable!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Simone S
Derby
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

Stayed one night rn route to Palm Springs and was really impressed with the service and welcome we received at this small motel in Beaumont. Nice clean well equipped room with a very comfortable bed. Friendly, efficient and helpful staff at reception, Would definitely look to stay again and would firmly recommend to others.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BaseballFanDerby
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

This has to be one of the oddest experiences at a motel I've had. I made my reservation online knowing this was only a layover of about seven hours at the rate was cheap. The desk clerk was not friendly and proceeded to tell me my passport was not a valid form of ID and proceeded to argue with me about it (I would of thought someone from India would understand government IDs). After I explained to him that a passport is a Federal form of identification and trumped any state ID I finally got my room key. After getting in my room I decided to walk to the local store to get some snacks and when I returned the same clerk was standing outside his office and waived me over. I asked what the issue was and he stated he wanted to say hi (shocking as he was so argumentative in the office earlier) and that he had very bad gas and wanted to walk outside for a bit (are you kidding me). As I tried to get back in my room he asked for a cigarette and I ignored him and made my way into the room. After about six hours of sleep it was time to get ready to leave and my cousin had showed up to follow me for the remainder of the trip. We proceeded to eat the takeout he brought and the phone rang and it was the desk clerk telling me the room was for one person only. I yelled at him saying we are not staying as I hung up on him. I explained to my cousin what I had been dealing with and he thought I was joking.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ShortnbeefySF

Travellers are raving about these Beaumont hotels

Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

We read all the reviews before we choose your place. We were looking more for privacy, so we found that swuite has full servies, that is why we chose it. The first thing got our attention, the people who work there at the front desk. Before they talk to you, they give you a big nice smile. I guess the smile is part of there face. They are all very active in there daily work that is why the place was very clean and managed very well. The ocean is only two minutes to the hotel. You always will hear the ocean waves from your room or if you set in front of the hotel ori if you choose to sit on your balcony, it is big size around all the floor so a lot of people can join you. They have ice cream store at the next block, a 7 /11 store at the corner, and a grocery store across the street from the hotel. We were concerned because one of the people in their review said he found (hair of dog on the bed ) I think that was comfusing, every day they change all of the bed sheets and deep clean the rooms and bath room and if there is any thing you dont like or any exstra work you want it to be done just tell them. Before I go from Nags Head was my check out time was 11:00 and I haf like emergency case, I asked my check ut time be more later and they made it for me at 1:00. finally I want to say thanks for all the employees who work there. Start at front desk and to the all housekeepers for there work they all very young age but they really are a very good team and they make our vacation very smooth and nice we felt like we are in our home with a beach.

can set down iuse to set talk on phone you hear the wave of the ocean very loud and they have wonder full view place you see most of the resident on that floor stand and looking or smooking it the view there take you to look at all the area around from the tap you feel like you are in air plan about the ocean less than 2 min you are there some room look at the ocen view as isaffe lace id 2min to the ocean but you hear the wave very clear

Room Tip: ask for full sweat iused to make my own tea at any time i like , open all the window around and eat...