“Perfect Place to Spend the Night”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Beaumont
Bardonia, NY
“Perfect Place to Spend the Night”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Perfect for an overnight stay if you want to stay close to the freeway. Quiet location; clean room; nice breakfast and very friendly staff. They even have a pool if you want to cool off. If I am ever in the area again, I would definitely stay there.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Merced, California
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I needed a place to stay on a hundreds of miles trip and did not look forward to being by the freeway. What a great surprise! The room was excellent, clean, comfortable. The breakfast was generous and good food. The hotel and grounds are charming cottage style,, clean grounds and pool area, prompt service. I'll stay here anytime,

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are quieter.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
LA
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

The room was perfect for the 5 of us! 3 little ones, hubby and myself. Breakfast was perfect! Waffle maker, Danish, croissants, cereal, juice, hard boiled eggs and bagels!Room was nice and clean! The manager was very sweet! I'd stay here again!

Stayed February 2014
Kirkland, Washington
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I travel a great deal for business all over the country and try to stick with the Choice Hotels. I found this great little gem on my way from Tucson to San Francisco. Most of the Rodeways I stay in are dumps but this place has everything you would find in a higher priced hotel. The manager is amazing and bent over backwards to make sure my stay was the best it could be. I truly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014
Visalia, California, USA
Reviewed 20 November 2013

There's not a lot to say about this property. The title says is - it's a place to sleep. I thought the cost of the room was a little high for what you get - but the in-laws booked it for us when we visited. They took the 5 kids, and got us the room. It was a very nice gesture, and was nice to have a couple nights away with just the wife and I.

The room was OK. It was relatively clean with a fridge and microwave (which we had no use for on this trip) The included "free" breakfast was better than I thought with the usual packaged pastries and a couple types of cereal. It also had make-your-own waffles, and hard boiled eggs.

I was concerned with noise from the freeway (the 10 is right next to the motel) as we were in the room on the very end, but surprisingly it was nice and quiet once the door was closed.

Over-all it was nothing to write home about, but not bad. I would probably look at something else if getting a room in the area again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank iamquestar
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We booked here through choice hotels and got an amazing rate.

When we arrived at a little after 12am, driving from our event to here to stop the night the man at reception even though a bit sleep was friendly and welcoming, explaining all the amenities and making sure I had everything I needed.

The room was basic, but clean. Had everything we needed for our stay. I don't think this is the place you spend a week to visit the local attractions, but as a clean, hospitable place to rest and catch your breath on your trip, the price, location and friendly staff are fantastic.

Again at checkout the staff made sure we had everything we needed and were just helpful in general. We have booked another stay on our way to the Salton Sea and look forward to another night of great sleep.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
fullerton
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We need a place close to Oak Glen for our wedding guest
This was the nicest place of choice...there isn't much out there
The manager is wonderful the place clean and adequate
A little loud with the window air conditioner
Breakfast was great, not your usual rolls and coffee
There is a strip mall walking distance with several nice things
A full salon for hair and make up so that's nice for the wedding folks
A great bar The Sand Trap since the Inn has no restaurant
Pool was not the highlight it was fine for a dip but not resort type of hang out

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank janny m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaumont
Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley
Days Inn Banning Casino/Outlet Mall
Holiday Inn Express Hotel  & Suites Banning
Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa
Americas Best Value Inn/Beaumont

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!