Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley
US$85
Priceline
US$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed herefree breakfastrite aidwould stay here againacross the streetnice locationmorongo casinopalm springsrecommend this hotelthe hotel staffpancake machinebreakfast staffthe rooms were nicelittle priceyhotel breakfastfan runninglaundry room
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Our stay was planned as part of a 'girls getaway' for 3 adult ladies and 4 young ladies (girls). The reservation was made 2-1/2 months earlier for two adjoining rooms so that the girls would have their own bathroom and space, but not be left unsupervised by adults. This was agreed to by the reservation clerk, and confirmed twice before arrival.
Upon arrival, we were informed that there were no adjoining rooms available, in fact there was just one available in the hotel which was a room for handicapped only, so we were offered two separate rooms next to each other in the same hall way.
This proved to be a problem, with a running toilet, a call to room service, and a TV remote control call to the front desk (by the girls) - the adults and girls were split up eventually to manage this, and things did not go very well.
Otherwise, the rooms were nice, they were well decorated, and the beds were comfortable. We did use the pool outside, but the spa smelled badly and the water was cloudy.

Management did not inform us when reservations were made that adjoining rooms were not available, or we would have chosen a different hotel when there was time to do so. Each time the reservation was confirmed, adjoining rooms was also confirmed.
We will not stay here again - the reservation was NOT honored as it was made, even though it was reconfirmed TWICE before arrival.

Room Tip: Verify how many adjoining rooms are available in the ENTIRE hotel, and if they are reserved for handicapped only when you make your reservation.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2012

Dear teresa m,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding the room and the bed.

However, We’re sorry about the adjoining room confusion. I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. We will look into this. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 12 November 2012

just stayed there this weekend again. everything is what you expect from holiday inn. friendly staff, nice breakfast, clean comfortable room. i forgot about the plastic matress cover they use; it dosnt breath so you wake up sweating. so once i took it off i slept great.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2012

On vacation from Colorado stayed there for a few days left to Disneyland when I realized I left my ring in the room one day later checked back into hotel and asked front desk if it had been turned in and they were very rude n told me no. I returned again to see if they could ask house keeping they said they would get back to me but they probably already through the log away. I was just very disappointed in the concern n honesty of the staff. That ring was very important to me and very expensive.

• Stayed: July 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

Dear isha87,

Thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. I certainly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 21 June 2012

Let me start by saying I *HATE* most hotel continental breakfasts. They are never fresh, and always under stocked. NOT HERE! This hotel had one of the best breakfasts I've ever had at a hotel. The food/fruit was actually fresh. The pancakes were made on the spot by request. It was stocked full with a lot of options. It was awesome. Even my picky 2 year old found something to eat.
The room did not disappoint either! We reserved a larger room, but not quite a suite, that had 2 queen beds, and a sofa bed. We were able to cram 6 adults and 3 kids (a toddler and two babies) in the room with room to spare. Our luggage and travel cribs did not make us feel crowded, we were all comfortable and got plenty of sleep. The rooms were nicely decorated in an updated fashion and there was a cute mini counter by the bathroom with coffee and cupboards to use.
It was a pleasant stay!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mndylee
Reviewed 27 May 2012

The Holiday Inn Express is clean, new and comfortable. The staff is friendly and attentive. Due to the proximity to the highway it can get noisy. If you're coming out this way and are looking for a moderately priced room that delivers on the basics you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from interstate 10 or be prepared for a VERY noisy stay. After first being assigned a room overlooking the freeway we requested a change to the other side of the hall and it was the best thing we could have done to enhance our stay.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends