“not very accomodating...”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Beaumont
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stayed at the hotel,checking in on Friday about 3pm. They put me in the room closest to the freeway on the first floor. The freeway noise was very loud and I asked to be moved to a room on the other side of the hotel. The manager came out and said there was not one room available to move me to. I find that hard to believe, since it was in the middle of the afternoon and the parking lot was empty,but not surprised, now that I see other Priceline customers have experienced same thing, like we are second class...
The walls are thin and make sure you are not on the bottom floors, as footsteps above are disturbing. Otherwise, our room was clean , internet worked well and breakfast variety was good.
The staff is not friendly. I don't think I ever heard the word thank you you out of any of them
( the 2 male check-in clerks or the manager).

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Dear joyful1131,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Please allow us to apologize for the experience you had with your room accommodations due to the noise that affected your stay negatively. We also apologize for the service you encountered that fell below your expectations. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and guest services are superior and strive to be the best hotel around. For that reason, the comments are troubling and will certainly be looked into. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Anthony M
IHGCare

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We brought our family from Michigan to stay in this hotel. Had at least 30 rooms reserved at this establishment under our wedding block. There are a plethora of bad things I could say about the Beaumont location. First of all, they have a security guard on staff that treats paying hotel patrons like hoodlums when arriving back from the wedding venue. Second of all, upon leaving the hotel my room was charged an extra $250.00 for having a "dog" in my room. I told DAVE the manager to review security tapes. If he WOULD have he would have been assured that there was no dog staying in the hotel. However, he did not and now I still have $250.00 in fraudulent charges taken out from my account. When I approached DAVE about my dissatisfaction he was rude and hung up on my husband.

• Stayed: September 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear Meredithsayum,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class customer service and it is our regret that we failed to deliver an exemplary performance in this context. We take comments such as these very serious and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Lera P

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Reserved room for 2 days for a wedding. It was a good location as the wedding was in Oak Glen. There was golf and restaurants nearby. We even had pizza delivered one night. The room was clean and a good size. I wish the bed had been more comfortable. It was firm. My husband thought it was fine. It had the air conditioner unit that sits under the window and those tend to be noisy. I prefer central air. The breakfast was good. It was a full breakfast as opposed to a cereal toast and pastries. There was an automated pancake machine that was pretty cool. My husband brought his bike and there were bike lanes nearby. It was freeway close. We did not hear the freeway from our room.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This hotel is not friendly at all. Terrible treatment and to top it off it was the manager with last name YEH............we earned thousands of points and reserved this hotel thinking it was a pretty good and friendly hotel. NOT. Carpets in rooms are all stained and soiled which tell me that is has not been steam cleaned at all. Just pass this by and get your lodging somewhere else.`

Room Tip: ain't getting here in this hotel, needs to be totally updated
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Dear johnmari1983,

Thank you for being an IHG Rewards Club member and for leaving us a feedback. We value your comments as they help us to improve our services and maintain the very high standards of service our guests expect.

I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with the level of cleanliness and the service provided by our staff. This is definitely not our standard as we always strive to provide the best guest experience possible. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

As a club member, we value your support and patronage to our hotel. As such, your comments will certainly be looked into and will take actions accordingly. We all hope that you will give us another chance and allow us to redeem your faith in our award-winnig service.

Dhan M

Reviewed 30 June 2013

If you need a place to stay in this area this Holiday Inn Express would be a good option. Clean and comfortable, with a good breakfast buffet. For a small amount extra it's worth considering the "suite" option which includes a fridge and microwave as well as a couch and sitting area. Not absolutely necessary but in the 100+ degree weather when I was there it was very very nice to have cool drinks available. The pool was not inviting.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2013

This property is located very conveniently to I-10. The staff were very friendly and the compilmentary breakfast was very good. It is the Holiday Inn Express standard fare and the staff kept it well stocked and fresh.

This property is within a short walking distance to a small strip mall that had several restaurants. I particularly enjoyed Domenico's Italian Kitchen. My wife and I ate there twice during our stay.

The complimentary Internet was easy to connect to and had reasonable bandwidth. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. When you see it for the first time it seems located in the middle of nowhere alongst the highway but across the street is all you need: gas station, italian restaurant, pharmacy and more restaurants in a 2 mile range. Free parking in front, clean spacious rooms, friendly staff, modern interiour. One minor thing: in our room you clearly heard the noise of the highway but it did not keep us from spending a good night. You might ask for a room on the other side of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank ErikFromBelgium
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaumont
Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel  & Suites Banning
Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa
Days Inn Banning Casino/Outlet Mall
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands
Americas Best Value Inn/Beaumont

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley? Share your experiences!