“fantastic!”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Been coming here for about ten year now.....Food is delicious! This is definitely my favorite Indian!
Can't recommend it enough!

1  Thank Angela C

Reviewed 14 March 2014

British Raj is consistantly a very good restaurant to dine in. The Service is very efficient and friendly and we are welcomed time and again like family. We order a take away if we are unable to go to the restaurant for dinner and the food is outstanding.

1  Thank Jo K
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I've been going to the British Raj for almost 2 years now, and it's so good that other Indian restaurants struggle to compete! The food is fantastic, you get personal and friendly service each time, and it's very reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Visiting my former home town from Australia I was shocked and saddened to see the state of the high street with fast food outlets every other shop. Fancying a curry my wife and I gave the British Raj a try and we were not disappointed. Great food, good service and fantastic value.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Been eating here for over 20 years, brilliant food, great service, Sam, Raj and the team are always very polite and a good laugh. Cant fault them at all.