“Amazing house”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Stefan M
“Disappointing !”
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Quiet neighbourhood. Near to the highways,so good traffic connections.
The house : not worth this money, seems clean, but take a look under the beds..., BBQ: Dirty, Oven doesnt work, Toaster works half, too little dishes for the poeple . old and dirty garden furniture, first job : repair the door handle. the host Shawn mails us instructions , never see him personally. was friendly first. after our departure he was not friendly anymore, takes 200 $ !!! from our deposit, for a ,,lost" second key that we never get. Nice additional income... First time in 25 years USA-Vacation that i am disappointed when i am back home. Thank you Shawn.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Nein.
Management Response
2 Apr 2018
Hi Stefan,

Sorry to hear that you left the place feeling disappointed but lets clarify a couple of things. Yes the oven doesn't currently work but I am in the process of replacing it, but the toaster and the smaller oven that is left on the counter to act as a temporary solution works perfectly fine. There are more than enough dishes for everyone, unless you had additional guest that weren't accounted for? And even then there should be enough supplies. As for the "dirty garden furniture" it works great with all other guest, but just to make sure this compliant doesn't happen again I will be replacing all the outside furniture soon. As for meeting me in person, I don't see a need to meet in person since most guest would like to check in and out on there own and don't need the host hoovering over their shoulder. If needed I am only 10 mins away and can swing by the house for any issues that may arise. As for the key, there was definitely 2 keys in the lock box before your arrival. I do not take pleasure in charging you extra for a lost key because after you left I had to go and re-key the entire place to make sure it was safe and secure for all the other guest that stay at my home. Meaning that there was no "additional income" after that was complete. I take great care of my home and look into all complaints seriously if they arise but I know that this complaint was strictly based on the fact that I charged you for the missing key. I know all the other guest will see past this review and know that there is always that one person who has to complain. Thank you Stefan for being that person :)

Your friendly host,

Shawn
alison h
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing house”
Reviewed 27 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at this beautiful house Dec 9th-23rd Dec. Shawn the owner was excellent from initially booking and leading up to our arrival date, he answered all our questions that we had. The house was perfect for a family. Great sized bedrooms, well equipped kitchen and lovely spacious open plan living. It was clean and tidy and had a lovely welcoming feel. Location was great, only 35mins from airport and easy route. It is also very close to universal and beaches. We were in LA visiting family and it was very nice to invite them over to the house for a meal. I would definitely recommend this accommodation, much better than using a hotel. Thank Shawn for an amazing stay

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing