My daughter (age 5) and I had a mostly ok stay. Very quiet at night. An elderly woman was the only one available for service during the day and she was NOT pleasant at all. Lobby of the hotel smelled like body odor every day. If you're expecting a "regular" continental breakfast, I'd suggest you just go to the grocery store and stock your room's refrigerator. They only offered sunny-d and small packages of sweet rolls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Los Angeles-Bell Gardens is centrally located between Universal Studios and Disneyland, offering easy access to all major attractions, dining, shopping and freeways. Enjoy our modern rooms with micro-fridge units and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Motel 6 Bell Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Bell Gardens Hotel Bell Gardens
- Vagabond Hotel Bell Gardens
- Vagabond Bell Gardens