“Bed Bugs and no parking spaces!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Bell Gardens

Quality Inn & Suites Bell Gardens
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Bell Gardens
Pleasant Grove, Utah
“Bed Bugs and no parking spaces!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2011

Stayed there with my husband and baby on vacation. When first checked in I asked for a crib and they said they would bring it up to our room. At first glanced room was clean. When we went to our room at night there was no crib and when I called down to the lobby they said I could go down and get it myself! Isn't that their job? There was never enough parking spaces because of the restaurant next door. One time when we parked the valet guy came and told us we had to move because that was the restaurants spots, went inside to talk to the lobby guy and he said no it was the hotels and that he would go talk to them. He never did so my husband had to go tell them himself. They were very rude! They also have bed bugs and all of us came home with bites everywhere!! :( very disappointed! We thought we were paying more for a better hotel but boy were we wrong!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Brynnsmommy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
West Covina, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2011

One star, only because I cannot give them less.

Made reservations online for the same day. On my way to the hotel I was rear-ended on the 10 freeway. My wife cut her knee and the car was not drivable. I called the let them know I could not keep the reservation. The manager would not cancel the reservation because it was less than 24 hours. They charged my card anyway!

I can understand if I did not show up. I was in an accent with injuries involved. I know they are booked up for the weekend and they will be able to rent the room out anyway.

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE (SIC). STAY AWAY.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank powerlifter4ever

Travellers are raving about these Bell Gardens hotels

Blythe, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2011

As a Choice Employee I'm very ashamed of this hotel. We had a death in the family and made last minute hotel arrangements in the area. I made room reservations for my family and I, Based on the service we provide at our location in Blythe Ca I was positive my family would have a great stay and would have a great rest after all the grief we had due to our family loss. Since we walked in the service was disgusting. I was not allowed to check inn at 2:15 pm when we arrived. I explained that all I wanted was to leave the luggage we had in the back of our truck since we were their for a funeral, lady said NO! Later when we did check inn We had bed bugs,bugs crawling out of the coffee pot,and ants everywhere, NEVER AGAIN will I stay here! YOU SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN.

Room Tip: Please pay attention to reviews
  • Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank Senia071
san frandisco
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2011

I was in town to get tattooed by a local tattoo arts legend non other than the reverend lil pete at king of hearts tattoo studio www.suicidebyart.com 562-286-9129 --after we got tattooed which went well we will post pics soon on our facebook we decided to go play poker we lost our arses by the way but at least the room was quiet cozy and had a great free breakfast bar would we stay here again for sure the next time we come down for nor ca to get tattooed by lil Pete at King Of Hearts tattoo studio

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2011

I play poker for a living and came out for a tournament at the bicycle casino. It is directly across the street which is very convenient. The wifi was constantly out of service, and the staff could have cared less. It was extreemly frustrating. If you are considering staying here and playing at the bike, skip it and head to las vegas.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JohnGalt65
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2011

My husband and I checked in to this "Comfort" Inn on Saturday, February 19th. We chose it because I was playing in a poker tournament right across the street at the Bicycle Casino. The room looked fine when we checked in, but we only looked at it briefly before leaving to go across the street. However, we soon discovered that there were bugs everywhere, crawling on the tables, in the bathtub, on the counters, and all over the floors. When we talked with the desk clerk, after midnight, he claimed to be so surprised! Said the place had just been inspected and could not believe this was a problem. It was so disgusting there was no way we could stay, and left in the middle of the night. I also let everyone of our poker group know about the horrible infestation, and suggested that no one stay there. STAY AWAY....ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Susan B
San Diego, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2010

We stayed at Comfort Inn due to a family gathering in this area. The rooms look clean and we spotted no problems when we first got there we left the room and came back around 2 am around 5 am my sister woke up because she wasnt feeling well thats when we got up and next thing you know we see something crawling on my 4 year old daughters leg. my sister gets closer and its a cockroach crawiling on my babys leg!! later my sister went to lay down when i notice bugs crawling on her pillow she quickly throws the pillow on the floor after this now we get up and shake up all the blankets and BED BUGS everywhere. we called housekeeping and showed them then we went to the front desk to check out and all they could say was this had never happened before. it seemed it was infested im sure other people had to had complained. anyways she didnt give us a refund or at least 50 % off any percent off...she offered us a next stay at no charge...ARE YOU SERIOUS? i will never stay here again!!! i mean it was filthy bugs and roaches everywhere. worst hotel stay ever!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Days Inn Downey
Days Inn Downey
#2 of 8 in Downey
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles-Downey

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Bell Gardens? Share your experiences!