“A place to stay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Bell Gardens
Spruce Grove, Canada
“A place to stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

After reading the reviews I was a little nervous staying here. The area is not a tourist area so if you were hoping to be close to parks this is not the place.
The room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful when I needed some help. Would I stay again? Probably not because the stay was dictated by the event we were attending. Nothing bad to say about this place and it was priced well.

Room Tip: As noted by other travelers-back side or side not front across from the Bicycle Casino
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lowe42fan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Elk Grove, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2012

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Bell Gardens a couple of weeks ago and wanted to post a review. The check in process was fairly quick, slight problem with the employee at the front desk as the reservation online shared a extra bed and the front desk employee shared that was an error; I demanded the extra bed due the amount of people in my party, the employee obliged. When I inquired about extra pillows, the employee shared there were no extra pillows and suggested I return the next day. The rooms are really large, we had two king beds + a twin roll-away bed, room was clean, bedding was clean; room had a refrigerator and ample lighting. Flat-screen TV mounted to the Wall; The bathroom had a granite counter top and nice floor, however the tub was in horrific condition, it baffled me to see the tub with broken edges and scratched, I was perplexed why the tub wasn't re-glazed or replaced? The carpet in the hallways and on the main floors was in horrific condition, it should be replaced immediately. The breakfast was ample with toast, cereal, fruit, juice, coffee, tea, eggs, visitors could make their own waffles; overall great experience and I would stay there again. Good value for the money.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the pool.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2011

Friendly and helpful clerk at check in. Directly across from casino, well lit. But it is not the ritz... Lol. Definitely a motel. Bed sheets were clean, washroom was clean. But definitely dated. Think hostel quality.

• Stayed August 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Digicision
Pleasant Grove, Utah
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2011

Stayed there with my husband and baby on vacation. When first checked in I asked for a crib and they said they would bring it up to our room. At first glanced room was clean. When we went to our room at night there was no crib and when I called down to the lobby they said I could go down and get it myself! Isn't that their job? There was never enough parking spaces because of the restaurant next door. One time when we parked the valet guy came and told us we had to move because that was the restaurants spots, went inside to talk to the lobby guy and he said no it was the hotels and that he would go talk to them. He never did so my husband had to go tell them himself. They were very rude! They also have bed bugs and all of us came home with bites everywhere!! :( very disappointed! We thought we were paying more for a better hotel but boy were we wrong!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Brynnsmommy

Travellers are raving about these Bell Gardens hotels

West Covina, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2011

One star, only because I cannot give them less.

Made reservations online for the same day. On my way to the hotel I was rear-ended on the 10 freeway. My wife cut her knee and the car was not drivable. I called the let them know I could not keep the reservation. The manager would not cancel the reservation because it was less than 24 hours. They charged my card anyway!

I can understand if I did not show up. I was in an accent with injuries involved. I know they are booked up for the weekend and they will be able to rent the room out anyway.

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE (SIC). STAY AWAY.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank powerlifter4ever
Blythe, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2011

As a Choice Employee I'm very ashamed of this hotel. We had a death in the family and made last minute hotel arrangements in the area. I made room reservations for my family and I, Based on the service we provide at our location in Blythe Ca I was positive my family would have a great stay and would have a great rest after all the grief we had due to our family loss. Since we walked in the service was disgusting. I was not allowed to check inn at 2:15 pm when we arrived. I explained that all I wanted was to leave the luggage we had in the back of our truck since we were their for a funeral, lady said NO! Later when we did check inn We had bed bugs,bugs crawling out of the coffee pot,and ants everywhere, NEVER AGAIN will I stay here! YOU SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN.

Room Tip: Please pay attention to reviews
  • Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank Senia071
san frandisco
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2011

I was in town to get tattooed by a local tattoo arts legend non other than the reverend lil pete at king of hearts tattoo studio www.suicidebyart.com 562-286-9129 --after we got tattooed which went well we will post pics soon on our facebook we decided to go play poker we lost our arses by the way but at least the room was quiet cozy and had a great free breakfast bar would we stay here again for sure the next time we come down for nor ca to get tattooed by lil Pete at King Of Hearts tattoo studio

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Days Inn Downey
Days Inn Downey
#2 of 8 in Downey
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles-Downey

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Bell Gardens? Share your experiences!