“This hotel is only a "deal" if you have a certain style of traveling.”

Motel 6 Los Angeles - Bellflower
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Bellflower
New York City, New York
“This hotel is only a "deal" if you have a certain style of traveling.”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

The price was hard to beat. But it is a so-so area.

There seems to me there are alot extended guests here. It can me a mixed crowd.

There is at times people just "chillin" out in the parking lot which surrounds the whole building.

One night after getting in my car to go out ... A cop car pulls up and demands me to get out and decides to search my car while me sitting in the back of the cop car ( i had to get a selfie !)

This is fine. It just shows that this area is not the best . They mentioned they do this because they get calls about people in the parking lot. Someone I know asked me " isn't that where meth heads shoot up in the back ?"

Its an area in transition. They dont have irons. Whether you choose smoking or non... Only when you go in you'll know.

Thats why its cheaper. If you just need a bed& shower and head out the door its a deal.

Dont look for any amenities if value here.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank MrMeToo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Huntington Park, California
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My stay here at motel 6 was very great especially the frontdesk gsr. Humberto was very polite and helpful. also all the staff and housekeepers were very helpful when I needed anything. the parking is great big spaces for trailer and rv's near by restaurants the room was bad new tv newbeds they have a pool oh yeah and dominos pizza delivers

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My stay here has been a great experience. The staff treats you with friendliness and respect. I have had an extended stay here and everyone from housekeeping, frontdesk, maintenance and supervisors have been amazing to me. Doing everything they can to make my stay enjoyable. At the front desk Kevin, Mildred, Jamie and Maira have gone out of their way to provide me with whatever I may need to make my stay as comfortable as possible. Supervisor TJ has handled all my needs with professionalism and respect. Thank you to everyone at Bellflower, CA Motel 6.

1 Thank bruceaheilig
Reviewed 26 May 2014

While I was looking for an apartment, I currently stayed at Motel 6 with my two little boys. The staff was simply wonderful throughout my stay here. As a matter of fact, I have been to a few hotels in my life and this staff tops it all. They are always greeting me with a positive attitude and a smile that makes my day. I love it!!! Not only is the service wonderful but the rooms are very clean. Whenever I need something, they always tend to my needs. Thank you to the manager, George, and the assistant manager, T.J., for making my stay pleasant. Also, thank you to Kevin and Maira and the rest of the staff for helping me with my checking in.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Bellflower, California
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This place is great to stay at they have Very friendly staff, clean rooms, walking distance food, easy access to the interstate. I am a truck driver and always having to check in early and they always assure that I will get a room as soon as one is ready. I've even checked in as early as 9am. I always stay here when I'm in the area. Mike Watkins.

1 Thank Wtkmic
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Very Polite Services and always asking how are day is , amaizing always makes someones morning (; There always helping someone when they need it . And the rooms are like spotless clean and the house keepers are very hulariouse (; would love to stay here . !!!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank grace_562
West Covina, California
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We began using this Motel about 4 years ago. It is convenient to everything and the room we have used met all of our needs. Front desk staff very friendly and willing to go above and beyond to meet our needs. Would recommend to anyone needing a centrally located place to stay in the southern Los Angeles area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellflower
Days Inn & Suites Artesia
#4 of 5 in Compton
Good Nite Inn Buena Park
Good Nite Inn Buena Park
#3 of 18 in Buena Park

Been to Motel 6 Los Angeles - Bellflower? Share your experiences!