“clean rooms & free breakfast”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Budget Inn of Bellflower
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Bellflower
Reviewed 3 December 2009

i saw the sign from freaway i thougt of giving it a chance, the room was clean and got free breakfast in morning . staff was very freindly,i will stay their again.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 November 2009

I have been staying at the Budget Inn in Bellflower California at least one day a week (usually two or more) for about two and a half years. My qualifications for this review are that I make my living as a commercial property inspector. I inspect dozens of motels every year for mortgage companies. This motel is not in the Hamptons, the Poconos or on the strip in Las Vegas. It is a motel at the foot of a freeway offramp in Bellflower California. It always has clean, reasonable rooms and a 24 hour staff that makes you feel welcome and will handle your special needs wherever possible. Ask for the manager JACK, he is always friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank oldsocalguy
Reviewed 5 August 2009

On May 25, 2009, I inquired at the front desk about this motel. I asked to see a non-smoking room. I spoke to the clerk at the front desk and he gave me a key for a room on the 2nd floor. I checked the room out and did not like it because the bed was soft. I have a bad back and need to have a firm mattress to sleep on.

I went back to the front desk and told the clerk I did not like the room. The manager came out and told me to see another room on the 3rd floor. He gave me the key to that room. I took the elevator up to the 3rd floor and as I got out of the elevator, I noticed numerous bags of dirty laundry piled up on the concrete floor outside the elevator. I also noticed that the concrete floor was filthy and there were many flies flying around in the area where the dirty laundry and the concrete floor was. I then walked down the 3rd floor outside hallway to the room I was to check out. I went into the room and noticed how shabby the furniture was. I felt the bed and it was soft. The room appeared to be a smoking room. I then walked outside to the hallway and I saw the manager outside of the office. I told him that I did not want to take either room. I told him that the room was a smoking room and that the bed was soft,

The manager started yelling at me that I was impossible to please and he started calling me obscene names. He told me to get off his property or else he would call the police. I was shocked and asked him what his problem was. He just told me to leave and never come back.

A couple of days later, I returned to the front desk and asked the manager for his name. I told him that I intended to complain to the corporate office about his unreasonable behavior. He refused to give me his name. I became persistant and told him that I would not leave until I got his name. He said he was going to call the police. I asked him his name again and he said in a muffled voice something about his name being "Bush". He then walked away and refused to come back. I left the premises disgusted that such people could be doing business in a so-called respectable motel.

This motel is part of a chain and this man's behavior was totally out of line. I saw 2 rooms at the motel and didn't like either one. In addition, there were some legitimate health concerns about the problems in the area of the 3rd floor elevator. This man should be removed as manager or franchisee of this motel because he does not deserve to do any business. The prices here were not cheaper than other motels in the area. In fact, they were, on the average a little more expensive. On the day I saw those 2 rooms, I was quoted a price of $60.00 per night and $350.00 per week including tax.

Robert Vigner

e mail: runwiththebulls2002@yahoo.com

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank thebull25
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellflower
Days Inn & Suites Artesia
Motel 6 Los Angeles - Bellflower
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Bellflower
No photo provided
Thomas Motel
#1 of 1 in Bellflower

Been to Budget Inn of Bellflower? Share your experiences!