“Absolutely disgusting”

and 1 more site!
Royalty Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Bellflower
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This is a place in which it staggers the mind as to how the health dept hasn’t closed this hotel down for health reasons to the general public. The place is deceiving on the outside, but beware there is no question that this is a DUMP. I was even afraid to unpack my bags due to the god awful conditions and waited till morning and got out as fast as I could. We were nickeled and dimed for everything; the even charge you for using the ice machine, a cash room key deposit, a hard wired computer connector. Yep , There is No WIFI “DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN HERE “ The chances of your child getting sick here by some new form of Ebola that is festering in this place are pretty damn good .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Where do I start! When we first arrived the clerk at the window told us the rate at that time I gave her 60 dollars and she gave us our room. When we got in the room we realized there was only one bed we wanted 2. So I went bk to the front desk to change the room. The lady charged me an additional 10 when it should have been 5 because she charged me twice for the key deposit. Entering the new room at first evrrthing looked normal. The beds were clean.the fridge was clean But that was it A few years ago I stayed here and I didn't remember this place bn so filthy. The carpet was nasty, the chairs were visibly disgusting to the point where I didnt want my baby to go near it!! We spayed everything down with disinfectant, but that chair was a o no. In the bathroon the paint was coming off the walls and the tissue roll was almost completely used. So when we ran out of tissue I called the front desk. The man argued that the maid put tissue in the room as if I would lie about running out of tp. we had only bn in the room a couple hrs. Then he wouldnt have ne one bring it to the room. So once again I made the long trip back to the office. When I arrived I told the man how much of inconvenience it was, and he completely blew up. I told him I would write a review and he said he didn't give a f. He threw the tissue n slammed the door. There was a couple that walked in and said he had done them that way. If we had not bn soooo tired from a long stressful day we would have never stayed here to begin with. Terrible!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
5  Thank Charzbizz
Reviewed 19 August 2011

This place is crawling with craziness, people. Up all hours of the night, filthy rooms with broken fixtures. When I checked in, I was in my room about 15 minutes then all of a sudden my skin started breaking out. I checked out imediatly and went up the street to the Motel 6.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Mammatravels
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellflower
Motel 6 Los Angeles - Bellflower
#1 of 1 in Bellflower
No photo provided
Thomas Motel
#1 of 1 in Bellflower

Been to Royalty Inn? Share your experiences!