This hotel was not our first choice while visiting San Francisco but with the Women’s Nike Marathon, the 49ers, and The Giants all taking place on the same weekend hotel prices were through the roof. I choose this hotel because of the convenience to hwy 101 and the fact that not only was it a full suite with a kitchen but the hotel also provided free parking and continental breakfast. The room was clean; the layout of the suite was perfect. This hotel is 20 to 30 minutes south of San Francisco on a good traffic day. You will not find restaurants within walking distance but there is a ton of shopping and eating just over the freeway in San Mateo. This hotel is 3 levels and does not provide an elevator. If you have trouble with stairs you should look elsewhere or call the hotel directly and request a bottom level room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your HYATT house Belmont/Redwood Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Belmont/Redwood Shores Hotel Belmont
- Hyatt Belmont Redwood Shores
- Summerfield Suites Belmont Ca
- Belmont Hyatt
- Belmont Summerfield Suites