I was here for a one night stay. It was my first trip to the west coast. My flight came in late so I checked in past midnight. Fortunately the front desk sold some microwave meals which was a big help. i think this is a great place for families. The room was huge - actually had two bedrooms with a full kitchen. The breakfast is included with the room.
I did have one minor complaint but the reader should exercise their own judgement here. I left my phone charger in the room when I checked out. I realized around 7pm and drove back in the hopes of getting it but the front desk could not locate. After I flew back to the east coast I called the hotel again and they found it. They told me I would be responsible for the mailing charges. Obviously I agreed but felt that since I did attempt to pick it up, the hotel would have absorbed the charge. Just a thought. it was my fault after all and I dont hold it against the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your HYATT house Belmont/Redwood Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Belmont/Redwood Shores Hotel Belmont
- Hyatt Belmont Redwood Shores
- Summerfield Suites Belmont Ca
- Belmont Hyatt
- Belmont Summerfield Suites