My husband, 15 year old daughter, and I stayed here last month. I booked our room online throught the Hyatt.com website, using our Gold Passport points. This is our 3rd time staying at this property. We stay here to be closer to SF prior to Giants games and activities. When I booked the room, the only choice I had was a 1 bedroom suite. When we checked in, I asked if I could pay to upgrade to a 2 bedroom so our daughter wouldn't have to sleep on a pullout sofa. The clerk said he would switch us to a 2 bedroom at no charge. This made our stay much more comfortable. The suites are great! We had 2 bedrooms and bathrooms plus a full kitchen. The beds were very comfortable. We love this property and will continue to stay here when we go to Giants games. It's about a 20-30 minute drive up to AT&T park. Much cheaper and quieter than staying in SF. Love this place!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your HYATT house Belmont/Redwood Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Belmont/Redwood Shores Hotel Belmont
- Hyatt Belmont Redwood Shores
- Summerfield Suites Belmont Ca
- Belmont Hyatt
- Belmont Summerfield Suites