Squeezed behind Oracle and near other high tech businesses, this hotel is fine if you have business with the dot.com industry. But it is so off the beaten path with no restaurants that unless you absolutely need to walk to Oracle, there are far better locations. Another problem is that there are no elevators. None. So if you have heavy suitcases and a third floor, tough toasties, and waiting for "help" requires patience. Their business center printers were not working the day I am here. Now on the up side, the front desk personnel are terrific. But if you are more of a vacation than business traveler, go elsewhere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your HYATT house Belmont/Redwood Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Belmont/Redwood Shores Hotel Belmont
- Hyatt Belmont Redwood Shores
- Summerfield Suites Belmont Ca
- Belmont Hyatt
- Belmont Summerfield Suites