This hotel is like all other extended stay hotels.
- Near to offices in Redwood Shores
- Walk-able distance to Belmont downtown.
- Clean room
- Free Wifi, Parking, Coffee
- No dishwasher
- Internet is not that great
- Service is Ok
- Breakfast, you better get your own.
- No Gym
- No Office facilities like printing etc, though they do help getting a printout but it is not very convenient.
- No Swimming Pool
Overall, ok for a day or two stay.
Not good for long term stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Extended Stay, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Francisco - Belmont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica San Francisco - Belmont Hotel Belmont
- Extended Stay Belmont
- Belmont Extended Stay