“My favorite for a quick Mexican dinner”

Coyote's Mexican Cafe
Ranked #31 of 77 Restaurants in Belmont
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This small restaurant is nothing fancy but I'm there at least once each week - I would recommend the fish burrito (with fish, rice, and black beans), which is made fresh and will be ready for you in four minutes! There are several small tables if you want to eat in, or they will fix your meal to go.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Have picked up take-out from Coyote many times over the past few years.

I really like the quality, taste and value of their menu. My daughter really likes their tortilla soup.

The staff gets it done...but isn't always very attentive. But for the quality and value of the food...i'll keep on coming in for a quick take-out.

Reviewed 14 December 2011

I work in the area and don't come here as much as I used to. The place has good burritos, but they are around $8 and not very large. You could go somewhere else to a restaurant and get the same food for just a bit more.

Reviewed 5 April 2011

I ate here once wi a group and I don't think I would go again. We waited so long for a table, and it wasn't even packed. The food was average, and the prices were average, but the service just did it for me. The staff didn't seem to care for out group at all, the waiter hardly ever came by, our drinks were always empty, and when the bill came and we tried to split it they refuses. Definitely won't be going back or recommending it. Sorry.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Mateo, California
Reviewed 20 December 2008

Great Nachos!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Coyote's Mexican Cafe? Share your experiences!