“excellent sushi and friendly service”
Review of Sushi Monster

Sushi Monster
Ranked #7 of 74 Restaurants in Belmont
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Belmont, California
“excellent sushi and friendly service”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Sushi Monster is one of our favorite local restaurants. The food is always fresh and they offer interesting and tasty combination rolls. Even though it can get crowded, the staff is friendly and accomodating, so we don't mind the short wait. We often get takeout from here. Love the fresh, high quality, generous portions together with friendly people who remember your name.

• Visited July 2013

San Francisco, CA
“Love this place”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Love Sushi Monster, the food is always fresh and the service is great. I take my kids here all the time. Alice the waitress is so sweet and always remembers our names. Seating can get a little tight but I've never had to wait too long.

Visited August 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Far and away the best cuts of fish out of any restaurant I've ever visited. Plus the waitress there never hesitates to...”
Reviewed 31 January 2008

Far and away the best cuts of fish out of any restaurant I've ever visited. Plus the waitress there never hesitates to recommend something that I usually end up enjoying. My favorite Sushi restaurant.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook