“Great Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi
sacramento
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Love the food. Service is good and prices are not bad considering the area. I come here often and enjoy it very much.

• Visited November 2013

San Francisco, California
“LOVE IT!”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I am a huge sushi fan. Not only is the sushi amazing, but the saki choices are unbeatable! I always do my best to find sushi when traveling, but I have to say this is one of the best tasting sushi establishments out there. Fresh, and never fishy. Two thumbs up!

Visited December 2013
Florida
“Loved it! ”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Reasonably priced and a full menu too! Staff was great, food was great and free wifi!! Location was convenient, walking distance from my hotel.

Belmont, California
“excellent sushi and friendly service”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Sushi Monster is one of our favorite local restaurants. The food is always fresh and they offer interesting and tasty combination rolls. Even though it can get crowded, the staff is friendly and accomodating, so we don't mind the short wait. We often get takeout from here. Love the fresh, high quality, generous portions together with friendly people who remember your name.

• Visited July 2013
San Francisco, CA
“Love this place”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Love Sushi Monster, the food is always fresh and the service is great. I take my kids here all the time. Alice the waitress is so sweet and always remembers our names. Seating can get a little tight but I've never had to wait too long.

Visited August 2012