“Finally Cajun!”
Review of The Workshop

The Workshop
Ranked #31 of 73 Restaurants in Benicia
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I ride my bicycle past this place quite often and never knew it existed. Imagine how excited I was when I found out it was a Cajun restaurant! Good Cajun is hard to find in this area. If you know of similar restaurants in the area, please let me know! I have tried a couple of their soups and both were very good. Not the best I've ever had but much better than average for sure. I feel their prices are a bit high for the portion size. I don't mind paying good money for a good value but I don't like leaving hungry. Two of us ate here for about $40 and I could have used a little more to be satisfied. At 5'10" 185 lbs, I would consider myself to have an average appetite. All in all a good place. I will eat here again but like I say, if it was a little better value I would probably visit this place once a week. A little bonus...I visited on their business anniversary and received free break pudding. Nice touch and it was an amazing bread pudding!

1  Thank Alstom