“Good beef”

Kinder's Custom Meats & Deli
Ranked #5 of 76 Restaurants in Benicia
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 5 October 2012

I only go for the fresh cut steaks. I don't care for their pre marinaded stuff because there is too much sodium in them. Best steaks around and I can cook them exactly the way I want them. Be careful though because every time I tell them 1/2 " thick they cut it 1' thick! Trying to sell me more than I need or want.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Their sandwiches are absolutely the best in Benicia and Fairfield...Kinders has a reputation for great food and good catering.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

Ask for the "deluxe" and they really pile on the extra meat.
My husband and I split a roast beef sandwich and my half was the size of a regular sandwich.
Sometimes they have live music on weekends.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

Just what I said above, it's fast and very tasty. I like the bbq sauce and the salads are made fresh daily.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

Good meats but need to improve on deli delights and service.