“Awesome thin-crust pizza!”

Emilia's pizzeria
Ranked #228 of 717 Restaurants in Berkeley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I've been told Emilia's is the best pizza in the East Bay (if not the entire Bay Area), so I finally got to confirm it for myself! We ordered two pizzas for takeout, one of them being a veggie pizza for myself. I'm more of a deep-dish person, despite growing up in thin-crust-land (near NYC). But man, Emilia's sure knows what it's doing! The crust was nice and crisp, the toppings were great and not too oily (like NYC pizza). I'm totally going back from seconds!

Reviewed 26 February 2012

Call ahead and plan for some delicious pizza. It's definitely worth the wait! There isn't any seating in this pizzeria so pick it up and dash away quickly to eat it.