“OUR FAV”

La Mediterranee
Ranked #49 of 696 Restaurants in Berkeley
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carmel, California
“OUR FAV”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

We always take out from this place. Food is great !!
It's always busy. THere isn't a bad dish in the house

Visited January 2013

Winter Park, Florida
“Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2013

We went for brunch on Sunday. It is very authentic middle eastern. Each entree comes with various sides of fruit and veggie garnish. Their Armenian sausage is delicious as well as their hot cereal with spices and raisins. I look forward to my next visit.

• Visited January 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Very nice lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2012

My wife, daughter and I wandered into this place several weeks ago, looking for some lunch. My wife and I each had the small middle eastern plate, for $8.75 each. We both thought our meals quite good. You got to choose from a number of sides - I had a potato salad (their style), while my wife had a grain salad, as I recall. Our daughter had a fillet mignon salad for $12.95, which liked as well. Service was average, but the folks were quite friendly. I'd go back.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Roycal
San Francisco, California
“Very neighborhood place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

Actually, there are a couple of these around the Bay Area. All are good for the Lebanese/Greek/Moroccan food they serve, and all are very modestly priced. Best Baklava ever, and the Pomegranate chicken is very good too.

Visited August 2012
Faifax, VA
“Small Middle Eastern Plate a must”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2012

We visited for lunch, and couldn't resist the small Middle Eastern plate, which had hummous, two phyllo options (one spinach and cheese, and one daily special) and the sandwich special of the day. A great way to taste a little of what they have to offer, and all of it was good. They have an outdoor seating area, and a half outdoor seating area, where you can get a feel for being outside without actually being exposed to sun or rain. Service was friendly, knowledgable, and prompt. Prices were very reasonable for lunch, and I was full after less than half the meal.

Visited July 2012