“wonderful food and experience”
Review of Kabana Restaurant

Kabana Restaurant
Ranked #184 of 740 Restaurants in Berkeley
Reviewed 19 August 2011

now the restaurant has added white table cloths, but the food is still wonderful, fragrant, tasty and very reasonable. it is truly a local pakistani place with loyal customers and great service. it is worth any wait and they do take out. ovens are going smoking and flavorful.

Reviewed 16 July 2010

We asked someone on the street for a lunch recommendation and weren't disappointed in this small eatery with a neighborhood feel. Kabana's Pakistani menu has a little something for everyone. The wait staff was hospitable and in no rush to push us along. We ordered spinich and chicken and lamb dishes, all very spicey, but delicious to our palette. The portions were generous and afforded left-overs for dinner.

Reviewed 13 July 2009

The food was okay but what happened to me after that meal is no JOKE, but of course it was my fault. As soon as I entered the restaurant, I notiched the cooks with no hair nets, no gloves,dirty aprons,no uniforms, dirty kitchen,dingy atmosphere; THE WARNING SIGNS WERE OUT THERE BRIGHT AND CLEAR, I was tired after a long drive from Reno and it was about 7.30 pm and had to reach SFO at 10.00 pm and drive back to Reno.
had Chicken tikka Masalla. Shish Kebabs and nan. 2.00 am in the morning on my way back to Reno, I fell terribly ill and had the worst stomach cramps ever, somehow managed to reach my destination and the situation last for ful 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!GO AHEAD TAKE A CHANCE.

1  Thank tusker05
Reviewed 19 December 2008

Good food. Very cramped space.

Reviewed 30 October 2008

Awesome Food!!!!Simply excellent, Best in the bay area I must say....Tandoori Fish is a must have.....