“Loved It” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Fairfield, California
“Loved It”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

Daught and son-in-law "the foodies" are regulars and took us here for dinner. We throughly enjoyed every dish that came to the table. I can't comment on just one dish they were all great. The service was good and we enjoyed our evening.

My husband and I will return when we are in the area. This is not your typical chinese food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

San Rafael, California
“Unusual Chinese Cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

I love this place! It's not your usual Chinese restaurant as they have unusual dishes. Their braised green beans are out of this world. Another delicious dish is their minced chicken in lettuce wrap. You really can't go wrong here with anything you order. It's also a nice place to dine, a good atmosphere and you can watch the chefs cook right next to you!

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Outstanding Chinese”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2012

Terrifically tasty chinese food - as good as I've had anywhere (haven't been to Asia though). Don't understand why it doesn't get full 5 stars - perhaps because the decor is very plain and simple - but the food is terrific. Two tips - almost all the food is spicy and/or made with garlic, so make sure that's your cup of tea (no pun intended). And the medium-size soups are plenty for two.

• Visited November 2012
Arlington or Cambridge
“Had an early dinner here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

We were starving having gotten off the plane from the east coast a few hours prior to eating here. All the staff were very friendly and made us feel comfortable. The food was delicious and we ordered more than we could eat. Luckily our B&B had a fridge for the leftovers!

Visited October 2012
Oakland, California, United States
“Good Chinese food, but a bit pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

I enjoyed my meal at Kirin, though the food was a bit more expensive than I'm used to for Chinese food. Service was good. My sister (who lives in Boston) loves going to Kirin whenever she's in town and I'm sure she'd rate it, "Excellent".

Visited December 2011