+ The rooms were big ( we occupied a room with a king bed and a room with two queen beds ), the beds were perfect, the breakfast was not bad ( + scrambled eggs, sausages, freshly baked waffles, - coffee made from a coffee sirop).
- There was a prevailing chemical odor ( opening windows did not help ), the carpet floor was a bit sticky, doors are old. Local friends told us the place is a bad neighbourhood.
Conclusion: this is a rundown motel that charges way too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Berkeley's Best Priced -Limited Service HotelAmenities: FREE Breakfast and Wifi, “Seasonal “Heated Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center and Complimentary Parking, - Are All Inclusive In Room Rate. We have On-Site Guest Laundry and Same Day Dry Cleaning Available.Event Space for Rent- Continental Ballroom (4000 SQ Ft) - Berkeley Room (836 SQ Ft) and our Campus Room (392 SQ FT) for Small Functions. We are 1 Mile from Berkeley Marina, 2.5 miles from UC Berkeley Campus, Walking distance to 4th Street shops and restaurants and 13.7 miles from San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn Berkeley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Berkeley Hotel Berkeley
- La Quinta Hotel Berkeley
- La Quinta Berkeley
- Berkeley La Quinta