“A nice value for Telegraph Ave.”
Review of Naan-N-Curry - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Naan-N-Curry
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Telegraph needs a decent restaurant and this does it. I would definitely order the naan and the masala's, especially the lamb. The buffet on a couple of occasions has looked old and stale-stay away. The portions are generous and the prices are for the thrifty at heart. But watch your belongings carefully and avoid the bathroom.

Reviewed 17 June 2011

I loved this place. If you heavnt been to this restaurant you heavnt experienced the best food in Berkeley. Their prices are reasonable and food is served hot. Their naan (bread) cooked in clay oven is the most delicious bread. I love their chicken tikka masala, lamb tikka masala, prawn tikka masala, egg plant( baingan bartha), mix veg, lamb chops and chicken tandoori. I've tried these dishes and they were most delicious compared to other Indian/Pakistani restaurants. I would highly recommend to everyone who enjoy eating flavor full international food. Love the blend of their spices in the food and my all time favorite chicken tikka masala and naaan!!!

Reviewed 11 September 2010

I avoided the buffet as it was evening and a lot of restaurants will replenish infrequently. I liked the price and enjoyed aloo naan. Portions were adequate. I felt that I had to take all my gear with me whenever I left my seat to avoid theivery as there was a lot of traffic and it was on Telegraph (always spring-break atmosphere), plus the host was inattentive.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Berkeley, California
Reviewed 24 February 2009

decent food in a hurry

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 20 August 2008

Best Chicken Tikka Masala. The flavors are very balanced and the prices reasonable.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook