Agree with the other recent reviews about the valet staff. Definitely could use a little training on treating guests equally. We pulled up to the valet area, and got out of the car to check-in. A valet staff walked right by us and went to a lady that pulled up behind us. Not sure what his method was in approaching guests, but this was not a good start. Luckily, the front desk and concierge staff were completely opposite of the valet. Friendly, accommodating, humorous and welcoming during check-in and check-out. The rooms were spacious with high ceilings and comfortable décor. We walked into the room with some lovely dessert and treats laid out. The bathroom was clean and a decent size with a rain shower, separate tub and double sinks. We went to The Conservatory Grill for breakfast. Loved the open roof and a great view of Hollywood hills… it’s a very convenient location for shopping and restaurants in Beverly Hills period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants including Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's debut West Coast restaurant, Georgie, and The Rooftop Grill; a 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage Beverly Hills featuring L.RAPHAEL; Paintbox, the exclusive children's program featuring themed days, indoor and outdoor activities; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel