We stayed here in April 2014 for a total of 5 nights as part of our wedding anniversary trip.
We reached the hotel (from LAX) approximately 10 minutes before the official check in time at 3pm, initially they asked us to wait since the room was not ready. We were very tired from a super long flight so we asked them to try best getting us a room. In the end, they decided to give us a nice surprise and upgraded our room to BW Suite (room #404). We initially booked a Signature/Balcony room i think. From then on, everything was just fantastic.
I have to say, this hotel is really very classy with top notch service. Every Four Seasons hotel are (expected to be) great, typically beautiful rooms with good service. But really, BW sets the standard even higher. Everyone in the hotel, from reception, concierge, the crew handling the luggages, valet services, are eager to provide good services and very very friendly. They are keen to make our stay pleasant and have fabulous experience with the hotel and have fun in LA.
We rented the car throughout our trip, and every time they brought the car back from the parking lot, it's always stocked with Evian water, how nice :)
The concierge are also keen to help with reservations or suggesting places to go. At their suggestion, we went to Nobu in Malibu to watch sunset and it was a great suggestion, the sunset was beautiful and we had fun there.
The room itself is beautiful (as expected) and spacious (feels like 50 sqm), interior is classic and elegant, with comfortable king bed. The bathroom is also spacious and bright, with separate shower and bath tub. Their toiletries were Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscany, which smells nice and I did try some during our stay.
The hotel location is perfect for us, it's right across from Rodeo drive, where you can take a nice stroll or just sit down and watch people (or, shop!). It's not as crowded as Hollywood boulevard but still many places to eat and shop.
There is Cut restaurant by Wolfgang Puck at ground floor and we went there as well for dinner. The service was great and food were divine, as good as the same restaurant back in Singapore (slightly cheaper too i think).
During our stay, we had to use the Business Center, which is open 24 hours, to print and scan some documents. The computer, printer, and scanner/fax machines are easy to use and we managed to get things done in 15 minutes without any problem. Fantastic.
Overall, this is really one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in my entire life. Not just beautiful spacious room with classy interior, but I'm very impressed with the service and attitude from everyone in the hotel who are keen to make the our stay as wonderful as possible.
I will certainly be happy to stay here again if we are back in LA, hopefully sooner than later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) presents 395 fresh, contemporary hotel guest rooms - including 137 luxurious suites - at the top of Rodeo Drive. Enjoy warm, hospitable service, Michelin-starred fine-dining restaurants, and a world-class spa at this iconic Beverly Hills, California luxury hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel