Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
San Jose, California
“Star Struck”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

wow what a great experience... first class all the way. the entire staff made me feel like i was a a-list Hollywood Star. The pool staff couldn't be more helpful and the workout facility was excellent. the sadist thing about this place was leaving... but as Arnold said... "I'll be back"

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Doug,

Thank you for sharing these lovely comments! We are so proud to receive feedback such as this; it was music to my ears to hear that you had a "great experience" here at Beverly Wilshire.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon!

With kind regards,

Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
  • Indonesian first
London
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights while on a course in Beverly Hills. I was 30 weeks pregnant and asked for a non smoking floor. On arrival I was given an upgrade to a suit which was unexpected and really rather lovely. It had views over the Hollywood Hills and a lovely balcony. The manager had left a hand written welcome message and a large plate of fruit which was very kind.

During my stay the hotel was quiet, even though there was a lot going on we gala events and lots of gatherings in the bars and restaurants. The nights were quiet and undisturbed.

I was a short walk away from the course venue and it is so easy and safe to walk about Beverly Hills.

On checkout the staff were lovely. They even gave me a Beverly Wilshire bear for the baby when in is born in a few weeks time.

Overall a very comfortable stay in a lovely spacious room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the upper floors.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear AnnaTwickenham,

Thank you for the kind words and comments regarding the comfort & ease of your "lovely stay" at our hotel. I look forward to sharing your outstanding review with the entire team here at Beverly Wilshire!

With much appreciation,

Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed here for several nights while I was at a conference in Beverly Hills, and I wish I had stayed somewhere else. On the positive side, I had a *huge* room. However, the HVAC system never properly worked and it was cold during my visit, especially at night. A repairperson came to my room to try to fix the heat the first night and after spending a long time (including using a ladder to try to access the ducts in the ceiling) didn't have a solution. I think (but am not certain) that there is a central system and the HVAC is not individually controlled, which might have been part of the reason he couldn't fix it. In any case, I suppose I could have asked for a different room, but I was tired and didn't want to switch. So I just asked for blankets and ended up putting up with a room with strange temperature fluctuations the entire time I was there (fortunately I was so busy that I wasn't really in the room very much anyway).
The main positive for the hotel is that it is right across the street from the shops on Rodeo drive. This was very helpful for me because I was able to run into Stuart Weitzman during an hour break in my schedule and buy some sandals I didn't have time to pick up before I left for LA.
But in terms of the room itself, I was definitely uncomfortable throughout my whole visit. Next time I am in Beverly Hills, I will either stay at a newer hotel or one that has been recently remodeled (so that my room will have its own HVAC system that works properly).

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sarah7038
Dear Sarah7038,

I am naturally, very upset to hear your recent experience with us was not exemplary. While I am thrilled to hear you thoroughly enjoyed our close proximity to Rodeo Drive, I am following up with our Engineering team to ensure cases like yours, do not happen again.

Should your travels bring you back to Beverly Hills, I would be grateful if you would consider us again so we can demonstrate that this is not typical of our performance. Kindly contact me as below, to allow me to personally handle a future reservation.

With many apologies,

ben.trodd@fourseasons.com
saudi arabia
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Compeer to LA hotels, Beverly Wilshire would be one of the best, specially its location, it is in a good location along Wilshire Blvd, lost of shops, and some restaurants, but most of shops there are too expansive
I was in the suite, it was nice with balcony overlooking the swimming pool,good in size
Don’t expect facilities of Four Season in South East Asia
Don’t expect a room or a suite with view.
Unlike Beverly hills hotel, No much activities in the lobby, just a reception and a restaurant, but I like there restaurant, good for stake
Staff are great , friendly and helpful

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Abdulaziz A
Key West, Florida
Reviewed 25 May 2014

There are times when this and Rodeo Drive and just all of it just has to be done and this is the place to do it. You pay for it and you know a lot of it is policy and show, but, its a great show and worth the price for the touches of service and luxury. I know, its way too much to pay for a night's sleep in a troubled world, but, sometimes you just have to be nice to yourself even if only for a couple of days and nights.

Room Tip: Don't do it for work, do it for yourself
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Perfect hotel experience they went out of their way to accommodate all of my needs. The hotel is immaculate. The staff is friendly and very attentive. This is a great hotel.Located close to Rodeo Drive.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Shwetank J,

What a pleasure it was to read your review of our iconic property; I am delighted that you had the "perfect hotel experience". I look forward to sharing your kind comments with the staff here at Beverly Wilshire!

Kind regards,
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

May I start by mentioning that I stayed at the hotel during Grammys week.

This meant that although the service was pleasant, the exceptional service went noticeably to the more, shall we say, recognisable guests. Which is entirely normal in Beverly Hills and goes for all restaurants, bars and hotels. It does still somewhat mar the Beverly Wilshire experience.

Our room was nice, a suite on the 12th floor, the views aren't the best but it is LA.

Breakfast, again, pleasant enough but quite heavy and in my, health freak, opinion, lacking on healthier options which surprised me being in the City of Salad!

Our room service staff were amongst the best I have ever experienced, friendly, thoughtful and went out of their way to help us.

The concierge was also fantastic, fixing us an impossible reservation at Nobu Malibu during the busiest week of the year!

The bar and restaurant staff were adequate.

The pool is small and could do with some titivation to it and it's surrounding area.

A pleasant enough stay, but I was not wowed by the hotel itself or the service, and I expected to be, so was left a little disappointed.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sammie C
Dear Sammie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for allowing us to use this to improve. I am disappointed that you did not feel that you received exceptional service during your stay. Though it may be a busy time for us, that doesn't mean you should have received anything less than exemplary service. Our attention to detail & exceptional service is one of our greatest sources of pride both here at Beverly Wilshire, and I am so sorry that we did not demonstrate this to you during your stay.

Your input regarding healthier menu items will be reviewed with our culinary team to ensure we offer appropriate choices for guests.

I was thrilled to hear your interactions with our Room Service staff & Concierge team were fantastic. I am unbelievably proud to work with such a dedicated & caring staff.

Should you travels take your back to Beverly Hills, I would be grateful if you would consider us again. My contact details are below and I would welcome the opportunity to handle your reservation personally.

ben.trodd@fourseasons.com
#10 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
#5 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!