Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I visited the Beverly Wilshire for 3 nights on our way back to NYC from the FS Bora Bora, and didn't think any hotel would be able to live up to the high bar that had just been set, but the Beverly Wilshire was quite impressive.

Check In: Easy and seamless - Got upgraded to a Suite after mentioning that we had just returned from the FS Bora Bora & were celebrating an anniversary.

Room: Huge, well appointed, two large TVs, very comfy bed, great bathroom. No complaints - as expected for a 5 star hotel.

Location: Great - very walkable to lots of restaurants and shopping.

We were very happy with this property, will definitely return and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear Denise,

It was such a pleasure reading your review of our iconic property! We truly appreciate your recommendation as well your endorsement.

I look forward to the day, when we get to welcome you and your husband back to the Beverly Wilshire!

Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel

Write a ReviewReviews (2,037)

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Beverly Wilshire for 2 nights during the Memorial Day weekend. On Friday, we stayed at the Malibu Beach Inn for one night( incredible too).
Back on the BW, we were upgraded to a suite that was amazing ! Loved all the beautiful details from the suite( fresh flowers on the bathroom, the quality of the furniture, the great marble titles on the bathroom. Etc The location is Incredible and fun to walk through the neighborhood and explore restaurants, shops around the area . Will come back for sure!

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Isabel,

Thank you for taking the time to write those kind words. I am so glad to hear you & your husband enjoyed your stay, our attention to detail & the glamour of Rodeo Drive.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Amazing service and a great location. Would highly recommend. Can't wait to go back again. The boulevard restaurant was very special. The bar had great cocktails. Also good spot for a little celebrity spotting.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Joanne,

Your kind words and time taken to write this review are much appreciated, thank you. I look forward to sharing them with THE Blvd Restaurant team in particular.

Do come back and see us soon - it would be our pleasure to welcome you.

With best regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

wow what a great experience... first class all the way. the entire staff made me feel like i was a a-list Hollywood Star. The pool staff couldn't be more helpful and the workout facility was excellent. the sadist thing about this place was leaving... but as Arnold said... "I'll be back"

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Doug,

Thank you for sharing these lovely comments! We are so proud to receive feedback such as this; it was music to my ears to hear that you had a "great experience" here at Beverly Wilshire.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights while on a course in Beverly Hills. I was 30 weeks pregnant and asked for a non smoking floor. On arrival I was given an upgrade to a suit which was unexpected and really rather lovely. It had views over the Hollywood Hills and a lovely balcony. The manager had left a hand written welcome message and a large plate of fruit which was very kind.

During my stay the hotel was quiet, even though there was a lot going on we gala events and lots of gatherings in the bars and restaurants. The nights were quiet and undisturbed.

I was a short walk away from the course venue and it is so easy and safe to walk about Beverly Hills.

On checkout the staff were lovely. They even gave me a Beverly Wilshire bear for the baby when in is born in a few weeks time.

Overall a very comfortable stay in a lovely spacious room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the upper floors.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear AnnaTwickenham,

Thank you for the kind words and comments regarding the comfort & ease of your "lovely stay" at our hotel. I look forward to sharing your outstanding review with the entire team here at Beverly Wilshire!

With much appreciation,

Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed here for several nights while I was at a conference in Beverly Hills, and I wish I had stayed somewhere else. On the positive side, I had a *huge* room. However, the HVAC system never properly worked and it was cold during my visit, especially at night. A repairperson came to my room to try to fix the heat the first night and after spending a long time (including using a ladder to try to access the ducts in the ceiling) didn't have a solution. I think (but am not certain) that there is a central system and the HVAC is not individually controlled, which might have been part of the reason he couldn't fix it. In any case, I suppose I could have asked for a different room, but I was tired and didn't want to switch. So I just asked for blankets and ended up putting up with a room with strange temperature fluctuations the entire time I was there (fortunately I was so busy that I wasn't really in the room very much anyway).
The main positive for the hotel is that it is right across the street from the shops on Rodeo drive. This was very helpful for me because I was able to run into Stuart Weitzman during an hour break in my schedule and buy some sandals I didn't have time to pick up before I left for LA.
But in terms of the room itself, I was definitely uncomfortable throughout my whole visit. Next time I am in Beverly Hills, I will either stay at a newer hotel or one that has been recently remodeled (so that my room will have its own HVAC system that works properly).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sarah7038

Dear Sarah7038,

I am naturally, very upset to hear your recent experience with us was not exemplary. While I am thrilled to hear you thoroughly enjoyed our close proximity to Rodeo Drive, I am following up with our Engineering team to ensure cases like yours, do not happen again.

Should your travels bring you back to Beverly Hills, I would be grateful if you would consider us again so we can demonstrate that this is not typical of our performance. Kindly contact me as below, to allow me to personally handle a future reservation.

With many apologies,

ben.trodd@fourseasons.com

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Compeer to LA hotels, Beverly Wilshire would be one of the best, specially its location, it is in a good location along Wilshire Blvd, lost of shops, and some restaurants, but most of shops there are too expansive
I was in the suite, it was nice with balcony overlooking the swimming pool,good in size
Don’t expect facilities of Four Season in South East Asia
Don’t expect a room or a suite with view.
Unlike Beverly hills hotel, No much activities in the lobby, just a reception and a restaurant, but I like there restaurant, good for stake
Staff are great , friendly and helpful

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
#5 of 15 in Beverly Hills
The Beverly Hilton
The Beverly Hilton
#8 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!