My husband and I visited the Beverly Wilshire for 3 nights on our way back to NYC from the FS Bora Bora, and didn't think any hotel would be able to live up to the high bar that had just been set, but the Beverly Wilshire was quite impressive.
Check In: Easy and seamless - Got upgraded to a Suite after mentioning that we had just returned from the FS Bora Bora & were celebrating an anniversary.
Room: Huge, well appointed, two large TVs, very comfy bed, great bathroom. No complaints - as expected for a 5 star hotel.
Location: Great - very walkable to lots of restaurants and shopping.
We were very happy with this property, will definitely return and would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) presents 395 fresh, contemporary hotel guest rooms - including 137 luxurious suites - at the top of Rodeo Drive. Enjoy warm, hospitable service, Michelin-starred fine-dining restaurants, and a world-class spa at this iconic Beverly Hills, California luxury hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel