Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Good old school hotel, with a little outdated rooms, rather small common facilities, old and not properly working elevators, but with strong traditions that you can feel throughout the hotel. Excellent concierge and guest services. Location is amazing. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to LA.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear Gagik,

I really appreciate the comments you have made to enable us to improve. As we plan for our renovation of guest rooms I will reflect upon your comments regarding furnishings. I was happy to read that you truly enjoyed our Concierge & Guest Services team, and look forward to sharing your kind words with them.

With best regards,

Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel

Write a ReviewReviews (2,038)

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I've stayed here a few times for business trips and really like it here. Not only since it's a famous and historical hotel, but because the service of the staff is excellent. I'm always greeted with a friendly smile and a 'hello' when arriving and leaving the hotel. There was one issue I had with my bill where someone else at the hotel charged $90.00 to my room from the restaurant (I hadn't eaten there). They took off the charge immediately when I explained it was incorrect and I appreciated that, since my company was footing the bill!

I'll be back at this hotel for future business trips and love that it's within walking distance of Rodeo Dr. and plenty of restaurants.

Room Tip: If you prefer more modern rooms, request the second building, which is to the left when you drive in...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your feedback and for letting me know of the challenges you endured concerning accuracy of your billing whilst in the hotel. I am of course delighted that you enjoyed so many other aspects of your stay and that we have now corrected any errors on your bill to your satisfaction.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to Beverly Hills and our "famous & historic hotel"!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I visited the Beverly Wilshire for 3 nights on our way back to NYC from the FS Bora Bora, and didn't think any hotel would be able to live up to the high bar that had just been set, but the Beverly Wilshire was quite impressive.

Check In: Easy and seamless - Got upgraded to a Suite after mentioning that we had just returned from the FS Bora Bora & were celebrating an anniversary.

Room: Huge, well appointed, two large TVs, very comfy bed, great bathroom. No complaints - as expected for a 5 star hotel.

Location: Great - very walkable to lots of restaurants and shopping.

We were very happy with this property, will definitely return and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Denise,

It was such a pleasure reading your review of our iconic property! We truly appreciate your recommendation as well your endorsement.

I look forward to the day, when we get to welcome you and your husband back to the Beverly Wilshire!

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Beverly Wilshire for 2 nights during the Memorial Day weekend. On Friday, we stayed at the Malibu Beach Inn for one night( incredible too).
Back on the BW, we were upgraded to a suite that was amazing ! Loved all the beautiful details from the suite( fresh flowers on the bathroom, the quality of the furniture, the great marble titles on the bathroom. Etc The location is Incredible and fun to walk through the neighborhood and explore restaurants, shops around the area . Will come back for sure!

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Isabel,

Thank you for taking the time to write those kind words. I am so glad to hear you & your husband enjoyed your stay, our attention to detail & the glamour of Rodeo Drive.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Amazing service and a great location. Would highly recommend. Can't wait to go back again. The boulevard restaurant was very special. The bar had great cocktails. Also good spot for a little celebrity spotting.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Joanne,

Your kind words and time taken to write this review are much appreciated, thank you. I look forward to sharing them with THE Blvd Restaurant team in particular.

Do come back and see us soon - it would be our pleasure to welcome you.

With best regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

wow what a great experience... first class all the way. the entire staff made me feel like i was a a-list Hollywood Star. The pool staff couldn't be more helpful and the workout facility was excellent. the sadist thing about this place was leaving... but as Arnold said... "I'll be back"

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Doug,

Thank you for sharing these lovely comments! We are so proud to receive feedback such as this; it was music to my ears to hear that you had a "great experience" here at Beverly Wilshire.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights while on a course in Beverly Hills. I was 30 weeks pregnant and asked for a non smoking floor. On arrival I was given an upgrade to a suit which was unexpected and really rather lovely. It had views over the Hollywood Hills and a lovely balcony. The manager had left a hand written welcome message and a large plate of fruit which was very kind.

During my stay the hotel was quiet, even though there was a lot going on we gala events and lots of gatherings in the bars and restaurants. The nights were quiet and undisturbed.

I was a short walk away from the course venue and it is so easy and safe to walk about Beverly Hills.

On checkout the staff were lovely. They even gave me a Beverly Wilshire bear for the baby when in is born in a few weeks time.

Overall a very comfortable stay in a lovely spacious room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the upper floors.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear AnnaTwickenham,

Thank you for the kind words and comments regarding the comfort & ease of your "lovely stay" at our hotel. I look forward to sharing your outstanding review with the entire team here at Beverly Wilshire!

With much appreciation,

#5 of 15 in Beverly Hills
The Beverly Hilton
The Beverly Hilton
#8 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!