Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The service is exemplary. They know your name and then try so hard to please. Rooms are fantastic. Restaurant is great and full of beautiful people- well located. I stayed at the SLS on the other leg of this trip. What a contrast! The staff there should learn a thing or two about service from the BW staff. Hang out at the pool if you have the time.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Luv2travelOzzie,

We appreciate the time you have taken to review your stay. My favorite comment is of course that it's "one of the best hotels [you] have ever stayed in!" It will be an absolute pleasure to share this with the staff. I am also delighted to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant & pool area.

Should your travels bring you back to Beverly Hills, please do let me know... it would be a pleasure to have you with us once again.

Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel

Write a ReviewReviews (2,096)

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My wife and I arrived on Saturday afternoon to spend 3 nights. We were celebrating our 42nd wedding anniversary. From the moment we arrived, we were treated like royalty. Everyone on the staff was very friendly, courteous and attentive. When we arrived at the front desk to check in we were greeted by Pauline, who immediately congratulated us on our anniversary and said she wanted to upgrade our room for us. She personally took us to our suite on the 12th floor where we were greeted by someone from room service with a personalized dish of fruit and chocolates. We were not expecting any of this... We have stayed at some of the best hotels in NYC, Boston< New Orleans etc... But this is by far the nicest place we have ever been. We will definitely be back again !

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view. We were in a corner suite on the12th floor with views of the Hollyw...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Victor W,

First of all, Happy 42nd Anniversary to you and your wife! We know there are many places to stay in the area and truly appreciate you coming to our iconic hotel!

I loved reading your review and hearing that our staff was "friendly, courteous & attentive". I look forward to sharing your outstanding review with Pauline & the entire team here at Beverly Wilshire!

With much appreciation,

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I flew into LA Saturday afternoon to meet up with some clients at the Beverly Wilshire and I was greeted by the front desk staff with such friendly and hospitable service. Due to the amount of rooms they had available I was booked into the Beverly Suite. At $730 a night it was such a delight to be on such a higher floor with views of the city.
I had a reservation at Cut which the baby beat salad and the Wagyu beef filet from Snake River Farms from Idaho had me sold even before I sat down and placed an order. Once again mirroring the front desk staff the service and restaurant staff was exceptional and quite exquisite. My dinner experience was perfect.
Returning back to my suite I had the pleasure of being greeted by Richard from Room Service to deliver the amazing ricotta cheesecake, the selection of California cheeses alongside a split bottle of champagne. The service and delivery time of my order was delivered in the time that was quoted when I had called to place the order. A later dip in the pool was in order with a few follow up emails and calls to the office had me occupied for an hour or so followed with a few extra minutes of watching the local news and off to bed.
I awoke rested and rejuvenated and off to the airport to catch another flight to Stockholm. Even though my trip and time spent at The BW was cut short with just a few minutes to wrap up an investment deal with my clients I will definitely look again to book at this perfect property. As with any trip to Beverly Hills the service, quality, and attention to detail will always make me feel welcome.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rockefeller212
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Rockefeller212,

Thank you for this great review - I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to seeing you return. It will also give me great pleasure to share with the team that you considered our service 'perfect' - much appreciated.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Great location, great service... The room was not at all impressive... Mediocre and reminded me of a nice airport hotel room... Absolutely needs renovating....the lobby was outstanding with lovely flower arrangements and we were greeted right away...the front desk staff was exceptional ... Hate to cut on it but they have a great location and it would be perfect if they updated their rooms... Room service was great ....very tasty and prompt...

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Katherine A,

I appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us. As we plan for our renovation of guest rooms I will reflect upon your comments regarding furnishings. I was thrilled to read that you truly enjoyed our location, service & staff. I look forward to sharing your kind words with the entire team, especially our Front Desk team!

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The hotel has perfect location for shopping at Rodeo Drive. The rooms were once very beautiful, but now everything is a little bit old. I chose this hotel because it was the place where " Pretty woman " movie was shot, but nothing was as good as I was expected. Not bad hotel, just too expensive. The staff was very helpful and the breakfast was excellent. I did not like the coffee, because I like Italian espresso, and they served me something like American coffee, but the food was fine.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear VeselaKPlovdiv,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. With our location mere steps from Rodeo Drive, I have to agree that we have the "perfect location for shopping"! I was truly sorry to hear you thought the room decor a bit old. We have a variety of rooms here at Beverly Wilshire and I'm happy to go over a couple options with you, should you visit us again.

I have shared with our food & beverage team, your comments on coffee preferences in order to better educate our staff on the differences between American & Italian espresso.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Checked in this afternoon and was a little shocked with the hotel and the rooms. Am a seasoned traveller, socially and professionally, have stayed in a number of hotels in LA and found the BW to be most disappointing for the price. Hotel and room very very tired, in need of a major renovation, drinks in THEBlvd bar lovely, although not impressed with guests in track pants, sloppy attire and very pervy, not at all what I expected. On the positive, great service, staff are super professional,friendly and some of the best and great location. Unfortunately, having waited for a while to stay here, I won't be back..

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Misshill77,

I appreciate the comments you have made, to enable us to improve. As a seasoned traveller, I appreciate the fact that you know exemplary service & I am sorry we failed you in that area. As we plan for our renovation of guest rooms I will reflect upon your comments regarding furnishings.

I was happy to read that you truly enjoyed our staff, and look forward to sharing your kind words with them.

Should your travels bring you back to Beverly Hills, I would be grateful if you would consider us again so we can demonstrate that this is not typical of our performance. Kindly contact me as below, to allow me to personally handle a future reservation.

With many apologies,

ben.trodd@fourseasons.com

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Staff are lovely, but the hotel is ancient. Every time I step out of my room I feel like I am in a scene from the Shining.

The boulevard bar is awful, full of fat, drunk pervs. Nice wine though...

I don't think we will be eating in the hotel. Much better options outside.

Dear James W,

Thank you for the review and for sharing the comments - whilst I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our staff, I am of course disappointed that THE Blvd Restaurant did not meet your expectations and that you felt our hotel old. While our 1928 building provides a timeless classic feel, we do a have a large variety of rooms and locations including those with large balconies overlooking the city and the Hollywood Hills which I would be happy to talk through with you should you plan to return to Beverly Hills.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
#9 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
#5 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!